No announcement yet.

Who's resume is best? Khan vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    I don't care. I've seen a thousand times worse. I could just see any one of Alexanders fights and count at least 50 clinches. Has he ever gotten a point deducted for that? And that's a worse felony than pushing. Come on man, it was home town cooking all the way through from the judges to the ref.

Maidana is not ranked #1 gtfo
    clinching is not the same as pushing someone (down)...u're able to work in or out of a clinch which is why it's allowed when not done excessively

pushing someone down makes for dangerous situations in fights...the other fighter isn't able to work at all and when done excessively like khan did it makes for an unfair fight...I've never seen anyone refer to it as a 'felony' though LOL

google maidana's wba ranking...u're making a fool of urself

Comment

u also forgot to answer how maidana is past his prime right now......

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
        clinching is not the same as pushing someone (down)...u're able to work in or out of a clinch which is why it's allowed when not done excessively

pushing someone down makes for dangerous situations in fights...the other fighter isn't able to work at all and when done excessively like khan did it makes for an unfair fight...I've never seen anyone refer to it as a 'felony' though LOL

google maidana's wba ranking...u're making a fool of urself
        Clinching is also against the rules, but no one gets punished for it, despite guys like Alexander and Ward clinching 50+ times a fight. It clearly states in the rule book that 30 initiated clinches should result in a point deduction.

And lol at you backtracking on Maidana's rating and calling me a fool. I could care less what his WBA ranking is. It's bs all the way. you said he was ranked #1 at WW. And that's a joke. Now you're just trying to make up for it by giving me some belt ranking as if that means anything at all.

No, I think I did explain it? He was coming off a loss and fighting one bum and one over the hill fighter in 3 years. Maybe he was still "prime" in the sense that he's not old or anything, but he was not vintage Maidana. And the guy Khan fought was. And Khan didn't illegally clinch his way to a victory.

Comment

Comment

So Maidana didn't make a career high payday vs Khan? Or am I remembering incorrectly? So because Bradley made more than Maidana fighting someone else, he didn't duck? And he did fight Casamayor in between. Exactly the same scenario, just different levels of income. Double standards.

How can you clearly lose by one point? lol. He didn't clearly lose. He had two KDs only one was given, and had 2 ridiculous point reductions - I mean, have you ever seen anyone get taking TWO points away for pushing? lol come on.

Maidana was coming off two crappy wins going into the Alexander fight and jumped up to a division he'd never fought in before and having lost his biggest fight to date.

Are you saying the Maidana from the Alexander fight was as good as the Maidana from the Khan fight?
            Bradley was signed to another promotion company had well documented legal issue oh and btw never signed a contract to fight Khan..I'd say completely different circumstances..

Comment

Their resumes are about even. With Alexander having of course 2 very disputed wins. With both dominating a fighter the other struggled with. But even besides Devon's 2 disputed wins they still are even.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Storm View Post
                Bradley was signed to another promotion company had well documented legal issue oh and btw never signed a contract to fight Khan..I'd say completely different circumstances..
                Is it now a legal issue to have your contract running out? LOL. and signed to another promotional company? what? They wanted to make the Khan fight - it was bradley that didn't.

It's pretty similar circumstances. Bradley had spent the best part of a year calling Khan out. "stop running Khan" did you forget that?

Comment

And then after Bradley had talked so much shit he pussied out:

Comment

Is it now a legal issue to have your contract running out? LOL. and signed to another promotional company? what? They wanted to make the Khan fight - it was bradley that didn't.

It's pretty similar circumstances. Bradley had spent the best part of a year calling Khan out. "stop running Khan" did you forget that?

Post link that please that TR wanted to make Bradley Khan please..Thanks..

Comment

Originally posted by The-Storm View Post
                      Post link that please that TR wanted to make Bradley Khan please..Thanks..
                      Dude look at my sig! - It's meant for guys like you.

You don't know what you are talking about. Bradley wasn't even with TR at the time.

Comment

Working...
                      X