Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Targets His Ring Return For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like he doesnt give a shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeiit

Comment

I hope he spars with Stallone, Statham and Van Damme.

Comment

i can understand y ppl hate ortiz, but face it, the dude's good for boxing, and he's always in GOOD FIGHTS, regardless of if he quits or not

can u remember the last fight ortiz was in that wasn't at some point entertaining? i certainly can't....the sport needs ortiz, he's fan friendly, and just cuz he's fan friendly doesn't mean he's gonna be an elite fighter, it just means he has a fun style that meshes well with other fighters

and come on ppl! if u were a boxer who was expected to make a comeback and u get a call from fuggin stallone asking u to star in expendables 3 would u tell him "sorry rocky, i gotta make my comeback???" noooooo!!! u guys would be on the flight going over ur movie lines so stfu!!

he's a pretty well known figure in the boxing world and he's 26 fuggin yrs old, a comeback can wait, if anything he's making himself more marketable inside and outside of the ring! i for one can't wait to see him in expendables 3 and his fight in december

Comment

love seeing that cunt get beat up, bring him back :laugh:

Comment

as much hate he gets. i dont mind watching him again

Comment

I mentioned Maidana to him once and he changed the subject and talked about Devon whopping Maidana and said that proves he would beat Maidana in a rematch (which makes no sense). Still scared of his daddy Maidana it seems.

Fun fighter to watch, but can be mentally defeated when you put the hurt on him.

Comment

Originally posted by p4p-champ View Post

Comment

Originally posted by supRa View Post
                  as much hate he gets. i dont mind watching him again
                  I totally agree I dog the guy all the time for the stupid crap he does but he's an definitely an exciting fighter no doubt

Comment

Neverforget!!

I know we will never forgive this guy for quiting like a B$Tch ...

but this guy still fights hard....I believe he will be champion again. he does have what it takes... even with his little baby nuts he is still a beast!!

Comment

Originally posted by shenmue View Post
                      I mentioned Maidana to him once and he changed the subject and talked about Devon whopping Maidana and said that proves he would beat Maidana in a rematch (which makes no sense). Still scared of his daddy Maidana it seems.

Fun fighter to watch, but can be mentally defeated when you put the hurt on him.
                      Lol. Maidana would put him 6ft under in a rematch. Ortiz just plain sucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X