Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Victor Ortiz Targets His Ring Return For December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not so excited about his comeback. I think we seen the best of him and he quit in too many fights.

Comment

love that ortiz quote.

Dude showed his human side in the ring.

Would love to see him mix it up at 147.

P.S. I now understand why he lost to lopez. He didn't want any of Canelo's snake around him. Who would?

Comment

Who gives a **** about Ortiz? Just another overrated bum who got a spotlight through connections. Just shows you the lack of talent that's been going around when guys like this get popular.

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
          BRONER isn't whipping anyone's azz... he's gonna get knocked out by Maidana, if he ever has the ballz to sign the contract... Maidana is waiting. THEN Boner, can go back to '35 and fight Gamboa who he went up in weight to avoid.... he can't beat Gamboa either. Broner looked HORRIBLE against Paulie Mags who hits like a Lightweight, as does Boner....
          You should be sued for spreading misinformation. Maidana's style is made for Broner.

Comment

Put him on the Khan-Alexander under card, i also think he should fight Lopez & Maidana in a rematch in 2014 before a title shot, but i doubt both of those fights will happen, 1 of them will though.

Comment

I know he's filming Expendables 3 right now. I just hope he gets his career on track to redeem himself at least . He's still 26 4-5 years left of good prime boxing. He just needs to stop being a mental midget. The guys potential was unreal. Hell probably never realize it though .

Comment

Ortiz has no potential. He outweighs his opponents severely and still gets broken. His career has been a Golden Boy fraud.

Comment

I imagine he will add some movie muscle if he's in Expendables. Probably see him at 154 next.

Comment

Originally posted by tlc8 View Post
                    broner isn't whipping anyone's azz... He's gonna get knocked out by maidana, if he ever has the ballz to sign the contract... Maidana is waiting. Then boner, can go back to '35 and fight gamboa who he went up in weight to avoid.... He can't beat gamboa either. Broner looked horrible against paulie mags who hits like a lightweight, as does boner....
                    ortiz is easy work for broner

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      ortiz is easy work for broner
                      Broner needed a gift to beat Paulie Malinaggi feather fisted gate keeping ass, please stop it..................

Comment

Working...
                      X