Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens: Golovkin is a Hype Job, I'll Demolish His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys, this is isn't funny.
    A man is going to die in the ring.... have some respect for him

Comment

One of the worst points I see people make is that Rosado or Macklin were fighting "scared".

You guys are dumb as ****, being defensive when you're facing the biggest puncher in boxing right now is a smart move, if one of those punches clip them when they're swinging they will get put to sleep. Bernard hopkins told Rosado to fight how he did, and Macklin WANTED to drag GGG into the later rounds purposely, so he had to fight cautiously.

Stop acting like the fights would have been any different if either went out on there shield. They were outclassed, out skilled and out punched, now gtfo.

Ouma fought a jet lagged, badly nutritioned GGG who clearly had lack of sleep from the complications of the visa, and he wasn't scared of GGG, and look where it left him, he went to the hospital with suspected internal bleeding and a potential brain hemorrhage.

Comment

C'mon Curtis, you're going down, we all know it.
        Good boy will put you to bed, and of the story.

Comment

WONDERFUL !!!!! I look forward to the nice war !

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
            what the hell is your point? dwight muhammand qawi is even shorter and he fought as high as a cruiser.
            You upset? Relax, Just because Dwight Muhammand did it doesn't mean it's for Curtis. He seems better and naturally more comfortable at 160. You ok with that?

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Wait!! What the *** has Stevens done to be called a Scumbag and Thug????!!!! If you don't like him, fine! But I don't remember any stories from his past that would indicate he is a Scumbag and a Thug???????
              It's because he's black and talks trash....it's no secret.

Comment

it should be an entertaining fight.

smack talk aside Stevens has some good points.

GGG his there to be hit. and 154 like Rosado and Ouma did back him up and neither of them were dropped by GGG.

that's not hate, it's a fact.

If Stevens is a for real puncher Golovkin might be in some trouble.

Stevens has problems with guys who can move, he's real front footed. so GGG would suit his style. on the other hand Stevens standing in front of GGG plays right into what he wants to do.

honestly I think this is going to be a great fight. Golovkin should win because he's the more experienced and skilled but if Stevens can crack, it will make it interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                  You upset? Relax, Just because Dwight Muhammand did it doesn't mean it's for Curtis. He seems better and naturally more comfortable at 160. You ok with that?

in other words you have no point...don't worry, next time i'll just ignore when i see you talking out of your ass.

Comment

Oh Curtis, you so crazy! Having the brain of a ****** doesn't work well in boxing. But get your payday before Golovkin leaves you in his wake and you drown. I'm sure you have a lot of bills to pay.

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      WONDERFUL !!!!! I look forward to the nice war !
                      A war would be back and forth....no... this is a slaughter

Comment

Working...
                      X