Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Stevens: Golovkin is a Hype Job, I'll Demolish His Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richardt View Post
    That could work against GGG. Stevens best chance is to get GGG to fight angry and trade with him because that gives Stevens his only shot as Teddy Atlas would say.
    Fight angry?
    When have you seen this guy anything other than calm. The dude is calm as crap, even when macklin got that late hit in, he just nodded his head and got on with it.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
      ggg has 300 plus amateur fights...

his mind is as sound as his warrior heart..

at this level there are no getting a fighter mad and off his game..

ggg is in the big leages with floyd and hopkins and ward...

truth

this......

Comment

Honest to god this is too damn funny.

I know he's just trying to build the fight up, but he'll be crashing down to earth after Nov. 2nd

Comment

Comment

Wow Stevens means business

Stevens means to take out Golovkin which is great. Now do it. Who exactly is Stevens again? Big win against who?

Comment

Originally posted by MightyWhitey View Post
              this is why im so interested in this fight. the one thing we know is every1 who fought GGG was scared ****less before fighting him. Rosado and macklin were terrified.

stevens wont be scared. cant wait for this one.

lol what an idiot...scared before fighting him?

why? because they were not talking **** like what stevens is doing now?

those guys already shared the ring with golovkin whereas stevens is just hyping himself up for the fight...let's see what he can do come fight night.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
                ggg has 300 plus amateur fights...
                his mind is as sound as his warrior heart..at this level there are no getting a fighter mad and off his game..
                Trinidad was at that level and above, Leonard was at that level and above, Terry Norris was too. All those guys fought angry and many more. Maybe he won't, maybe he will.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  Fight angry?
                  When have you seen this guy anything other than calm. The dude is calm as crap, even when macklin got that late hit in, he just nodded his head and got on with it.
                  I'm sure he is calm and do what it takes to win but like I said, greater fighters have fought angry and lost, like the ones I just mentioned. There is a good chance he wont but if Leonard, Trinidad, and others can, he can fight angry too. May take Stevens pulling some sht on him and even then he may stay cool. Who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
                    Lmao at the picture, the man is 5'7", a stocky 5'7". He had no business at Light Heavy, or Super Middle.

what the hell is your point? dwight muhammand qawi is even shorter and he fought as high as a cruiser.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                      ^ this lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X