Collapse
No announcement yet.

AMIR KHAN WILL school Devon Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would pick Khan in 2011. It's not 2011. Now I don't know who to pick.

Comment

I REALLY wanted to see Mayweather vs. Khan. I pray that I am wrong, but I don't think Khan't beats Alexander. Amir PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!

Comment

I predict Khan dominating as well.

Comment

Khan barely beat this dude. He seems like a nice guy but I think he's shopworn now, I would expect pre Garcia Khan to be a good fight for Devon but after barely surviving Diaz and doing the stanky leg in the process I'm not sure... PS something that's annoying about Khan is how his ego gets in the way of common sense... when he gets whooped to the ground he should try to recuperate a bit but instead he gets right back up like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
            agreed, plus im sure maidana is a bigger puncher than devon, yet Devon will ko khan??great logic...

Devon imo is taylor made for Khan
            Maidana was exhausted well before the 10th round when he started spanking Khan.

Comment

Good thing there a few relatively light punchers around for Khan to fight these days.

Comment

Khan isn't beating anyone with more than pillow fists close to his size. Devon is all that plus more.

Comment

Wow I'm actually surprised by how many people put so much stock on Alexander, to me he's too rigid and hardly dynamic. I really don't like khan that much but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually out boxes Alexander. Assuming khans chin doesn't get sneezed on

Comment

Originally posted by JBell11 View Post
                    Wow I'm actually surprised by how many people put so much stock on Alexander, to me he's too rigid and hardly dynamic. I really don't like khan that much but I wouldn't be surprised if he actually out boxes Alexander. Assuming khans chin doesn't get sneezed on
                    I guess you could say the same about us who believe that people still put too much stock in Khan, 1 kd after the other. I'd be surprised if khan made the final bell. Cause it's safe to say Devon will touch him right??

Comment

interesting matchup. both pitty patters, both fast, both mobile, both have an annoying style and both make weird noises when they punch. i suppose it's a matter of who will handle that type of fight better. we do know alexander has that quit in him and khan will only stop when he's out cold but he's also washed up. devon probably edges it.

Comment

Working...
                      X