• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    Being real Flint:

Jr has not faced anyone like Canelo in the past 8-10 years

or

perhaps NEVER !

Thinking back on all the old champions, they went tit for tat until they figured out their opponent then whupped them either by KO or UD

We ALLLLLLLLLL know jr and his style and what he does after the first couple of rounds, if Canelo is not cognoscent of that his is in for a humiliation he won't ever get over

BUT

We all know he KNOWS whats up !

JR is fixing to face

The biggest Puncher with speed developing skill and getting better each fight, PATIENCE of an old fighter, STRENGTH and POWER, and bigger than JR and YOUTH, UNDEFEATED and just fought someone who was ELITE in their PRIME and 7 pounds bigger than Mayweather , FAST , speedy of foot with a good shot but Canelo Got him

Now Canelo is facing a 36 year who can't hurt nobody but his own hand.

IF in those 3 rounds you give to Canelo, he shuts down jrs exits, if he gets to the body, biceps, Jr will not be bouncing in rounds 8 or 9 he will be walking

IF Canelo leaves the cheese burgers alone and maintains his stamina and power thru out the fight then he will land something big in rounds 8 and 9 and then you will see what JR is really made of.

IF Canelo won't give out like old worn out Cotto did but gets more intense, Jr will be in a FRY PAN he has never SEEN

What will he DO ???????

HE has QUIT in his BLOODLINE

Remember Roger Mayweather QUITTING on his STOOL with CHAVEZ

NO BODY has ever seen JR in such a fix, battered and bruised , bleeding , head all swelled up in the last half of the fight

IF

Canelo will do his job in the beginning.

What will JR DO when his legs are shot due to the body attack ???????????

That is and That ALONE is the reason I even reply about this FRAUD.

ALL he has done is cherry picked his way along thru little men , wee little men , WORN out can't pull the trigger old greats, and GREAT OLD MEN

but

NEVER an ELITE PRIME WW !!!!!!!!!!! He DUCKED THEM ALL !!!!!!!!

makes me think he has QUIT in his own blood !!!!!!

The only hold back I give to Canelo is his YOUTH, he should have had two more years but HEY I am probably wrong on this, he is as READY as he will ever be

very intriguing fight mang

Whats gonna happen ?????
    Do you truly belive the bull***** you type; I can tell you rehearse this in the mirror

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
      Do you truly belive the bull***** you type; I can tell you rehearse this in the mirror
      Was I mean ?

Was I lying ?

You must be new to boxing and infatuated with JR !!!

What I said , I have seen MANY times over many years in boxing.

Was that the best response you could come up with ????

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
        Being real Flint:

Jr has not faced anyone like Canelo in the past 8-10 years

or

perhaps NEVER !

Thinking back on all the old champions, they went tit for tat until they figured out their opponent then whupped them either by KO or UD

We ALLLLLLLLLL know jr and his style and what he does after the first couple of rounds, if Canelo is not cognoscent of that his is in for a humiliation he won't ever get over

BUT

We all know he KNOWS whats up !

JR is fixing to face

The biggest Puncher with speed developing skill and getting better each fight, PATIENCE of an old fighter, STRENGTH and POWER, and bigger than JR and YOUTH, UNDEFEATED and just fought someone who was ELITE in their PRIME and 7 pounds bigger than Mayweather , FAST , speedy of foot with a good shot but Canelo Got him

Now Canelo is facing a 36 year who can't hurt nobody but his own hand.

IF in those 3 rounds you give to Canelo, he shuts down jrs exits, if he gets to the body, biceps, Jr will not be bouncing in rounds 8 or 9 he will be walking

IF Canelo leaves the cheese burgers alone and maintains his stamina and power thru out the fight then he will land something big in rounds 8 and 9 and then you will see what JR is really made of.

IF Canelo won't give out like old worn out Cotto did but gets more intense, Jr will be in a FRY PAN he has never SEEN

What will he DO ???????

HE has QUIT in his BLOODLINE

Remember Roger Mayweather QUITTING on his STOOL with CHAVEZ

NO BODY has ever seen JR in such a fix, battered and bruised , bleeding , head all swelled up in the last half of the fight

IF

Canelo will do his job in the beginning.

What will JR DO when his legs are shot due to the body attack ???????????

That is and That ALONE is the reason I even reply about this FRAUD.

ALL he has done is cherry picked his way along thru little men , wee little men , WORN out can't pull the trigger old greats, and GREAT OLD MEN

but

NEVER an ELITE PRIME WW !!!!!!!!!!! He DUCKED THEM ALL !!!!!!!!

makes me think he has QUIT in his own blood !!!!!!

The only hold back I give to Canelo is his YOUTH, he should have had two more years but HEY I am probably wrong on this, he is as READY as he will ever be

very intriguing fight mang

Whats gonna happen ?????
        Learn to use paragraphs properly ffs, nobody has got time for you taking up a third of a page with your endless rambling.

Comment

The FRAUDSTER, and all the FRAUDEETS,
          will be without their Hero Very Soon.....
          So it's time for FRAUD, to have a Shoulder
          Problem that makes this fight as a No Mas!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Listonator View Post
            Learn to use paragraphs properly ffs, nobody has got time for you taking up a third of a page with your endless rambling.
            Just pass it up ding dong, If you don't like it don't read it

Aren't you the one who carries Jr's jock strap ?

Comment

Working...
            X