• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
    Stevenson, yes. Kovalev, no.
    Stevenson, no. Kovalev, yes

Comment

Nard would be the toughest opponent Kovalev has faced and Dawson was not the same after the loss to Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
        Roy and Bernard seems to be nice toward each other now that their rivalry is settled with Roy saying this and Bernard talking about Roy being the best and smartest fighter he has fought.
        When did Bernard say that?

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
          How in the ph.ck is Hopkins ever going to beat a person he's never going to fight? If Hopkins ever fights Kovalev I'll never post on Boxingscene ever again!
          Yeah I don't like this 'he would beat' stuff when I don't think he's going to get into the ring with the guy (meaning Kovalev). Fantasy fights aren't what boxing is about.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Yeah I don't like this 'he would beat' stuff when I don't think he's going to get into the ring with the guy (meaning Kovalev). Fantasy fights aren't what boxing is about.
            So you never speculate on possibly fights?

Comment

Originally posted by comanick View Post
              So you never speculate on possibly fights?
              Kovalev has called Hopkins out for some time now, yet no fight. I'm not in favour of giving fantasy 'W's in those circumstances. It's the same for Quillin v Golovkin.

If everyone says fighter A would beat fighter B, it's a disincentive for fighter A to actually get in the ring.

If B-Hop doesn't want to fight Kovalev, that's cool, he's 50 years old but let's not hand out fantasy wins.

Comment

Roy just wants to pump up this fight to see his old rival Hopkins get a taste of his own medicine.

Comment

Executioner

You know you guys are always on here sweating these new jokers with a few nice knockouts. Granted I was messed up when Stevenson knocked out my boy Chad, and shocked like crazy the way Kovalev handled Campillio. However, you same dudes was saying the same thing about Kelly Pavlik before Bernard fought him. When you non-fighters lace em up yourselves, then you will realize what kind of man Bernard really is. Aint neither one of those guys beating him. Executioner...

Comment

Bernard's the GOAT.... why would you ever doubt him?

Comment

Gotta agree with Roy here that's exactly how it's going to go down he's been fighting that way all of his carreer he sure isnt going to try and trade with either of these guys easy desicion for Hopkins either fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X