No announcement yet.

Lucas 23 Argentine victims, and a few American half bums

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucas 23 Argentine victims, and a few American half bums

I am going to sit back enjoy the ass whoopin Danny is going to put on this hyped up KO king.

Danny Garcia already knows the hype is ridiculous.

"I would have crazy KOs too if I fought in Argentina..." ~Swift

September 15th is gonna be a good day

Comment

Must... Save... To bump.... Later

Comment

Ill bet my life Lucas ko's Danny! What will you bet?

Comment

Don't duck us when your boy Danny eats canvas, "aug 2013" troll, Matthysse will devour him alive and poop him onto your chest.

Comment

It's ridiculous how much credit Garcia has received from beating Khan and Morales.

Comment

Dannys fought bums too everybody fights bums in the beginning part of their career

Comment

American half-bums like current WW champ Alexander? current LWW champ Peterson?

They're not elite but they're decent fighters, just like Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
                  I am going to sit back enjoy the ass whoopin Danny is going to put on this hyped up KO king.

Danny Garcia already knows the hype is ridiculous.

"I would have crazy KOs too if I fought in Argentina..." ~Swift
                  Look, we'll all take it easy on you just as long as you use a Matthysse avatar and have a slogan that states who you are in your sig for your next account. After Lucas murders Danny, you will undoubtedly want to disappear but we want you to hang around.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    It's ridiculous how much credit Garcia has received from beating Khan and Morales.
                    So much credit for beating 38 year old Corley with 20 losses at the age of 38...Yet Lucas-Ladies cry cause Morales got his 35 yr old @ss KTFO by Garcia.

The hypocrisy is alarming.

Comment

Working...
                    X