No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
    If someone can point me to where Mayweather and GBP said slanderous things to Manny in 09 i'd love to see it, because it's simply not there.
    Were you not following at the time? There was tons of it from camp floyd, less from GBP, hence the grovelling apology they were forced to make for their disgusting behaviour last year.

Comment

If someone can point me to where Mayweather and GBP said slanderous things to Manny in 09 i'd love to see it, because it's simply not there.
      If that was the case, why did Team Floyd settle in that defamation case and issue a retraction?

Also, Roger Mayweather had that rant about Pacquioa being on A-Side meth lol. And who can forget when Floyd saying he will fight Manny when he's off those "power pellets". If we're talking law here, that alone was enough for defamation of character.

Comment

• Originally posted by Victorious713 View Post
        If that was the case, why did Team Floyd settle in that defamation case and issue a retraction?

Also, Roger Mayweather had that rant about Pacquioa being on A-Side meth lol. And who can forget when Floyd saying he will fight Manny when he's off those "power pellets". If we're talking law here, that alone was enough for defamation of character.
        Because Team Mayweather have the money to just settle out of court and be done with it. They couldn't prove anything because Manny didn't have medical records based upon more stringent tests.

When Pacquiao filed in 2009 though, there was nothing from Mayweather's team but it more the media backlash of Pacquiao wimping out. Team Manny sued to cancel the fight.

Comment

Because Team Mayweather have the money to just settle out of court and be done with it. They couldn't prove anything because Manny didn't have medical records based upon more stringent tests.

When Pacquiao filed in 2009 though, there was nothing from Mayweather's team but it more the media backlash of Pacquiao wimping out. Team Manny sued to cancel the fight.
          You really believe that? Wowser!

Comment

Just google Mayweather Ustream Racist and this is the first link that pops up

http://gawker.com/5629725/floyd-mayw...c-ustream-rant

And heres a quote from the article "Mayweather also broke out into a bizarre song in which he called Pacquiao a "whore" and added: "When we do come back, we'll kick 'Poochiao's' ass. I'm gonna fight the Pacman when he gets off the power pellets."

Not only did Pacquiao get millions (over $5 million plus lawyer fees) in the defamation case but all floyds sponsers dropped him and he never got a sponsor ship again. Meanwhile Pacquiao getting paid 24/7 whether he steps in the ring or not
            Last edited by Check_hooks; 08-20-2013, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Confirmed for ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

And heres a quote from the article "Mayweather also broke out into a bizarre song in which he called Pacquiao a "whore" and added: "When we do come back, we'll kick 'Poochiao's' ass. I'm gonna fight the Pacman when he gets off the power pellets."
                What did Mayweather mean by 'poochiao'?

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                  What did Mayweather mean by 'poochiao'?
                  I think he is making reference to manny eating dogs.

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                    You really believe that? Wowser!
                    Name me another fighter who got bad mouthed, cancelled negotiations, and sued?

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post

Not only did Pacquiao get millions (over $5 million plus lawyer fees) in the defamation case but all floyds sponsers dropped him and he never got a sponsor ship again. Meanwhile Pacquiao getting paid 24/7 whether he steps in the ring or not
                      you have no idea how much manny got. don't lie.

ALso, why not show the whole interview? you provided a link that shows 3 minutes of a 10 minute interview. where's the other 70%?

Comment

Working...
                      X