Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You ain't getting NO SHOT! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Floyd will change his tune if Canelo knocks him out, he will be crying for a showdown with the shot and washed up Pacquiao similar to how Roy Jones Jr stopped being greedy and cherry picking when he got knocked out and finally had a legit loss, after that he challenged everyone and even fought overseas.
      Stop being greedy? A very lucrative Pacquiao fight will satisfy Floyd's greed. It's not greed, obviously. It's always been fear. Fear of losing.

Comment

You wouldn't believe how loud I'm laughing right now. Hilarious.

Comment

Floyd Jr's biggest FEAR is MANNY PACMAN PACQUIAO !!!!!!!!!!

ALL TIME greatest DUCK !!!!!!

The WORLD KNOWS IT

a few hold outs still have their heads stuck you know where

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            LMAO, the duck is in permaffect. Floyd just retire brah, you may need to anyways after the beating Canelo will serve to you.
            But of course, we can expect you to call Canelo a cherry pick once Floyd beats em. Same song.

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
              You wouldn't believe how loud I'm laughing right now. Hilarious.
              Me too, The DUCK has QUACKED MANG LMAO !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MPX309 View Post
                Mayweather does himself no favours. . . I dunno why he just doesn't shut up about Pac and get on with his own career.
                The journalist interviewing him specifically asked about Pacquaio several times. That's not his fault.

Link to the full article - http://www.mlive.com/mayweather/inde..._consider.html

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                  You ain't getting NO SHOT! Lol

CAUSE:

you Pacman would knock my azzzzzzzz out

:rofl

Comment

Originally posted by Huxley View Post
                    You just knew this coward would come out with this type of statement in due time. What a scared little bitch Floyd is.
                    We got a tough guy over here....

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Floyd will change his tune if Canelo knocks him out, he will be crying for a showdown with the shot and washed up Pacquiao similar to how Roy Jones Jr stopped being greedy and cherry picking when he got knocked out and finally had a legit loss, after that he challenged everyone and even fought overseas.
                      Even if Floyd loses a decision...he will be exposed. Who cares to see him lose again? The thrill will be gone. Fact is he is not an exciting fighter to watch. Hes a bore. His fights get booded. People lose interest. They only wanna see him lose. Once that happens...hes done.
                      Fighters like Tyson Pacquiao Gatti and others could lose fights and still draw interst, just on being exciting to watch. Floyd is not exciting.

Comment

Working...
                      X