No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: No Shot For Pacquiao , He Blew His Chance

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flint View Post
    looks like pacquiao and all his and arum's excuses (scared of needles,building a stadium,sissy lawsuits,50-50 split,changing of dates,unhealed eye cut,filipine elections) and so on has caught up with them. when pac turned down the $40 million guarantee. i said he has the biggest cowardly balls in the history of the sport.
    Agreed. Pacquiao fans and Floyd haters always omit this info from the threads. Typical

Comment

• Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
      Hatton, coming off a loss

Morales, coming off a loss

Cotto, coming off a loss

Margo, shot, coming off a loss and a ban

What are you talking about?
      Fought Hatton after he stopped PM in 11.
      Fought Margarito after he beat Garcia.
      Fought Cotto after he beat Clottey.

Do you really think nobody follows the sport and is just going to believe your bull****?

Comment

• The Mayweather/Pacquiao saga has always been about one ups manship between these two. Neither one will back down and that's why we'll never see this fight... Unless one of them blink. Untill the Pacquiao losses, he was on even footing with Mayweather. Now that he's not, Pacquiao still doesn't think he should back down. After the recent aggressive talk from Pacquiao, this is the only comeback Mayweather has. What else is he going to say? If Pacquiao has a good showing against Rios, there is no doubt the call for the fight will heat up again. If it does, and the Macau experiment is a huge success, I guarantee Mayweather will change his tune. But once again they will be on even footing and we'll be right back at square one seeing who will blink first.

Comment

• Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
          It's just hilarious how Floyd offered him a 50-50 split and $40 million and Pacquiao refused both offers and you still get people saying "Floyd never wanted the fight". You shouldn't comment on something you aren't educated on. Floyd called him out after the Marquez and Ortiz fights and they never called him out. Pacquiao said "It's up to my promoter", which is basically saying "I don't care". Floyd is on another level and Pacquiao was only mentioned with him because he beat a bunch of guys who were either already ruined or severely handicapped. Now he's been totally exposed, lost 2, arguably all 3 of his last 3 fights and only his die-hard fans want to see the fight, but the reality is that he along with the people around him just don't deserve it. I applaud Floyd for giving them a taste of their own medicine.
          So you're saying Manny turned down the most money ever, right? Ok.

Didn't Floyd do the same thing? Or is he going to bank 100 milly with someone else?

Comment

• its a fukin shame my favorite fighter is a *****. i actually think mayweather will beat pac man. and people call this motherfuker a gote fukin *****!

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
              Fought Hatton after he stopped PM in 11.
              Fought Margarito after he beat Garcia.
              Fought Cotto after he beat Clottey.

Do you really think nobody follows the sport and is just going to believe your bull****?
              That coming off a loss **** is garbage reasoning lol. Fighters win or lose all the time.

Thats what you call reaching to big up Floyd, these guys really reach on anything and than i backfires on them like when they were discrediting Pacs win over Cotto by saying Pac was a catchweight king etc.

And Cotto was drained only for Floyd to drain Canelo.

These Flowmos are biased plain and simple the Flowmos are 99 percent black power racists who only support Floyd because they have racial bias and insecurity to only defend their own people against the evil racist non blacks! It gets old, they are not true boxing fans like they claim if you notice they are extremely biased dependent on race of the boxer, sometimes on occasion they will throw in a non black boxer thinking it will make them look not race driven. They also call others UT's or sell outs I believe one Floyd fanboy on here even said how dare you go against your own, and attacked 4corners calling him a sell out and playing to the white man because he happen to praise a non black fighter and say something negative to a black fighter.

Also when they say a fighter is ducking or overrated its always a non black fighter you notice this? and usually the guy he is ducking is a black fighter, but you never hear them say a black fighter is a ducker.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                That coming off a loss **** is garbage reasoning lol. Fighters win or lose all the time.

Thats what you call reaching to big up Floyd, these guys really reach on anything and than i backfires on them like when they were discrediting Pacs win over Cotto by saying Pac was a catchweight king etc.

And Cotto was drained only for Floyd to drain Canelo.

These Flowmos are biased plain and simple the Flowmos are 99 percent black power racists who only support Floyd because they have racial bias and insecurity to only defend their own people against the evil racist non blacks! It gets old, they are not true boxing fans like they claim if you notice they are extremely biased dependent on race of the boxer, sometimes on occasion they will throw in a non black boxer thinking it will make them look not race driven. They also call others UT's or sell outs I believe one Floyd fanboy on here even said how dare you go against your own, and attacked 4corners calling him a sell out and playing to the white man because he happen to praise a non black fighter and say something negative to a black fighter.

Also when they say a fighter is ducking or overrated its always a non black fighter you notice this? and usually the guy he is ducking is a black fighter, but you never hear them say a black fighter is a ducker.
                Yeah because it's all of the black power racists calling Broner overrated right? My god give yourself a smack in the mouth.

Manny cancelled the fight and sued, end of. After that the fight was never gonna happen

Comment

• Originally posted by GRboxing View Post
                  Yeah because it's all of the black power racists calling Broner overrated right? My god give yourself a smack in the mouth.

Manny cancelled the fight and sued, end of. After that the fight was never gonna happen
                  Um Flowmos don't like anyone who tries to take some shine away from Floyd.

Manny cancelled the fight and sued? well why did Floyd back down and apologize and paid in court because he knew his accusations were baseless. And Floyd apologized when Pacquiaos lawyers said they want all medical history of Floyd and any drug he has taken and they will submit the same info in court for Pacman, all of a sudden Floyd was willing to settle.

You are the idiot here, don't threaten to smack someone in the mouth. You know how many failed negotiations happen in business or in sports but get worked out later>? you act like the first go around is the end all and be all, you do this to justify yourself and your belief that Pac is the ducker.

Its plain and simple that Floyd was scared of Pacman, the evidence is in the interviews he has given, the key words like health first before money when Pac topic comes up, his father saying if he were his son he wouldn't fight Pac, Roger saying no little man can beat big man like Pac he is on something.

Bob Arum didn't want Pac to fight Floyd for promoter reasons, to milk his golden cow.

But Pacman was and always was willing to fight, can you blame him for being from the third world and obedient to Arum his promoter? nope. Even Roach said he has to tell Pacman who too fight and told Manny no I don't want you to fight Margarito, when Pacman said he wanted to fight him before Mosley beat him, that is called being a good TRAINER looking out for their fighter, similar to Floyd Sr looking out for his son by advising him to drain Canelo and avoid Pacman. you protect your commodity. A stupid trainer who didn't care for his fighter will just throw him in with anyone. The thing is Floyd and his father both share the same fear of the prime Pacman.

Pacman did whatever Arum told him too because he is a third worlder with no education who just happen to get rich, learn about the ****ing fight game , fighters fight they don't ask questions like Floyd, this why so many were taken advantage of, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe Louis, Henry Armstrong, all were similar to Pacman they were yes men and did what their promoter told them to.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    Um Flowmos don't like anyone who tries to take some shine away from Floyd.

Manny cancelled the fight and sued? well why did Floyd back down and apologize and paid in court because he knew his accusations were baseless. And Floyd apologized when Pacquiaos lawyers said they want all medical history of Floyd and any drug he has taken and they will submit the same info in court for Pacman, all of a sudden Floyd was willing to settle.

You are the idiot here, don't threaten to smack someone in the mouth. You know how many failed negotiations happen in business or in sports but get worked out later>? you act like the first go around is the end all and be all, you do this to justify yourself and your belief that Pac is the ducker.

Its plain and simple that Floyd was scared of Pacman, the evidence is in the interviews he has given, the key words like health first before money when Pac topic comes up, his father saying if he were his son he wouldn't fight Pac, Roger saying no little man can beat big man like Pac he is on something.

Bob Arum didn't want Pac to fight Floyd for promoter reasons, to milk his golden cow.

But Pacman was and always was willing to fight, can you blame him for being from the third world and obedient to Arum his promoter? nope. Even Roach said he has to tell Pacman who too fight and told Manny no I don't want you to fight Margarito, when Pacman said he wanted to fight him before Mosley beat him, that is called being a good TRAINER looking out for their fighter, similar to Floyd Sr looking out for his son by advising him to drain Canelo and avoid Pacman. you protect your commodity. A stupid trainer who didn't care for his fighter will just throw him in with anyone. The thing is Floyd and his father both share the same fear of the prime Pacman.

Pacman did whatever Arum told him too because he is a third worlder with no education who just happen to get rich, learn about the ****ing fight game , fighters fight they don't ask questions like Floyd, this why so many were taken advantage of, Sugar Ray Robinson, Joe Louis, Henry Armstrong, all were similar to Pacman they were yes men and did what their promoter told them to.
                    Because they didn't want to deal with it in the courts anymore and Floyd/GBP are rich enough to just pay Manny to stop crying.

And yes, Manny cancelled the fight. "Testing is no problem, we laugh at that!"

"Oh, you're serious? Oh..nevermind then fight is off bring on CLOTTEY LOL!"

Comment

• Floyd Is All Image Control, Smoke & Mirrors; He NEVER Wanted Pacquiao!

Floyd wanted someone else to battle Manny, wear him out, take *****s out of his armor. He was too dangerous in his prime. Floyd heard Cotto say, "I've never seen anything like him. He had punches coming from angles I've never seen. I did my best but he hit me with shots I never saw". He heard Shane Mosley say, "I've never been hit that hard. He's very heavy handed in both hands. It's freakish the amount of power he possesses". ALL word for word statements from Cotto and Mosley, who Pacquiao had the balls to fight before Floyd, whom
                      Floyd made wait more than 10 years to fight. Same deal, Floyd hoped Mosley & Cotto would have too many wars and get old, then he'd climb in against them. Today, with two consecutive losses, Floyd is STILL afraid to fight Manny. Too bad Floyd never had the ballz a Hagler, Leonard, Hearns, Duran, Arguello or Pryor had.

Comment

Working...
                      X