Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will lose sooner or later!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrien Broner will lose sooner or later!

Ok, dude struggled with the WEAKEST champ in all of boxing at the time, Paulie, now maybe it was just his first outing at 147..but he looked terrible.
    Paulie was tagging him flush on the face all night, luckily he is as feather fisted as they come.

Now let's say, what if that was a BIG strong WW, like Ortiz, Thurman, Guerrero, Pacquiao, Marquez, Provdo...

Broner would have even been Ko'd or lost by UD.
    Dude is another Berto waiting to happen.
    Last edited by BoxingFollower; 08-14-2013, 12:49 PM.

he already lost to ponce de leon. andre berto 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
      Now let's say, what if that was a BIG strong WW, like Ortiz, Thurman, Guerrero, Pacquiao, Marquez, Provdo...
      Broner isn't going to fight those guys though. His opponents will be carefully selected.

Comment

Broner will have a difficult time against Maidana. He could lose sooner than later.

Comment

You are aware that was his FIRST fight at WW after jumping two divisions. And believe it or not Paulie (Gasp) can actually fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
            You are aware that was his FIRST fight at WW after jumping two divisions. And believe it or not Paulie (Gasp) can actually fight.
            I did say that, but he's the one that said he was fit and as fast at 147.

Comment

I did say that, but he's the one that said he was fit and as fast at 147.
              Fighters say a lot of stupid ****. Oscar " Im in the best shape of my career" comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                Fighters say a lot of stupid ****. Oscar " Im in the best shape of my career" comes to mind.
                Yeah I wouldn't read too much into what fighters say. OT, the Detroit Lions have a nice looking kit.

Comment

Ok, dude struggled with the WEAKEST champ in all of boxing at the time, Paulie, now maybe it was just his first outing at 147..but he looked terrible.
                  Paulie was tagging him flush on the face all night, luckily he is as feather fisted as they come.

Broner would have even been Ko'd or lost by UD.
                  Dude is another Berto waiting to happen.
                  I'll be able to make a better assessment once he is a few fights in at WW (If he stays).Paulie may be the weakest in the division but styles make fights and with Broners lack of footwork he'll have trouble with any non come foward boxer, thats something he needs to work on.

Comment

It's not impossible. I could see somebody knocking off Broner. But he's still not fully developed as a fighter IMO. To me he has the most upside out of all the fighters out there. I think of Broner the way I look at a young Baseball team that starts off the season really good and your not sure if their all the way legit. In a win first become great later kind of way. In two years Broner could become great if he focuses on boxing.

Comment

Working...
                    X