Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kovalev will be KO'd Saturday, two words why....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Kovalev is such a KO artist.. he doesn't need to worry about REF.

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
      I would if I didn't realize how corrupt this fight is going to be. Least i play with real money while you bet air points with other jackoffs on here to put in your virtual bank.
      But you don't. You're too scared to bet. I'm going to put on a few bets on Saturday night. I don't care about E-bets, I only do it when someone asks me - I figure why not.

Comment

Originally posted by I am evol View Post
        Calling me a puussy but you won't even put down on the fight because you know your boy is going to lose?
        Here's the difference. I know Cleverly can lose. I haven't made any wild boasts or predictions. I can see ways for both to win, I just happen to be supporting Cleverly. It's a 50/50 fight to me and I've said that all along.

You're the one giving it Billy Big Balls in every thread about how Kovalev is going to destroy him easily and then in your next post you say you're too scared to bet on it

Comment

Hahahaha didnt cleverly say he wanted a calzaghe moment too? lmao sounds perfect

Though I hope Cleverly gets stretched out and we have another serious threat at 175

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
            Kovalev needs a KO. He's not going to win a decision; not with Fish Eyes promoting the event
            That and also the fact that Clev throws about 1000 punches per fight. It's virtually impossible for most guys to outpoint him.

Comment

I wouldn't worry about O'Connor as Kovalev should get the knockout fairly early. Cleverly's high volume style will surely be his downfall against a guy like Kovalev. Cleverly will need precision, not volume plus some spoiling tactics if he is to stand much of a chance. Unless of course he can take Kovalev's best and then simply out last him as we don't know how Kovalev will do down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                But you don't. You're too scared to bet. I'm going to put on a few bets on Saturday night. I don't care about E-bets, I only do it when someone asks me - I figure why not.
                Oh am I now?
                I'm calling you out right now coward.
                Put your money where your mouth is instead of your balls.
                I'll put down a $100 wager, i'll screen cap it and i'll post it here.
                Of Course you'll just give some lame excuse, like you're too broke,scared or your screen cap button doesn't work, as to why you can't post your own.
                Now that somebody has finally called you out, you can't do anything?

I'm calling you out

Comment

Awaits to see screen shot.

Comment

Well, at least the fight isn't in Germany or Russia where the away fighter gets deducted points for punching their opponent in the head i.e. boxing.

Still miffed Terry is the judge though.

Comment

Originally posted by CraigM View Post
                      Awaits to see screen shot.

Where my popcorn at?

Comment

Working...
                      X