No announcement yet.

I put HBO Boxing on the same level as replacement refs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put HBO Boxing on the same level as replacement refs

They both didn't and don't know wtf they are doing. They are too lazy to market Rigondeaux or they are still butthurt. They turn down every idea Andre Ward suggests for a tune up fight. HBO wake up, Andre Ward may be a freak of nature but they need to let him have a tune up fight. How about Ward vs Stieglitz. If HBO rejected something like that, he should be smart and go right back to showtime. Showtime Boxing is successful and HBO needs to wake up.

HBO is making a profit

SHO lost 12 million in one event

Your analogy makes no sense

Comment

No, HBO should not buy BS fights

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
        They turn down every idea Andre Ward suggests for a tune up fight.
        He's suggesting non Top 10 fighters who most people have never heard of. Sartison and Truax...up against arguably the best PFP fighter in the world?

HBO wake up, Andre Ward may be a freak of nature but they need to let him have a tune up fight. How about Ward vs Stieglitz.
        HBO would gladly put on that unification fight but Stieglitz would ask for money they are unwilling to pay. HBO wanted Rodriguez, now they're trying to get Oosthuizen, they want to put on a credible bout.
        Last edited by Weebler I; 08-13-2013, 07:41 PM.

Comment

HBO is going to lose money on that RIOS-Pacquiao fight.. and HBO boxing budget is going to decrease.

Showtime is where it's at, Andre Ward needs to fight whoever they want then come back to Showtime asap... HBO has fallen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            He's suggesting non Top 10 fighters who most people have never heard of. Sartison and Truax...up against arguably the best PFP fighter in the world?
            Ward is the WBA Super Champion and Sartison is ranked #4 by the WBA. How is that a non top 10 fighter?

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post

HBO would gladly put on that unification fight but Stieglitz would ask for money they are unwilling to pay. HBO wanted Rodriguez, now they're trying to get Oosthuizen, they want to put on a credible bout.
              As long as they are trying to get him a fight thats good. I don't care who it is I want to see Ward fight. The fact they are considering some people instead of only one person I.E. Carl Froch.

Comment

Lol at TS crying about Rigondeux. Boxing is a business for HBO, and that ugly mofo with the PEDs expert in his corner just isn't that marketable.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  Ward is the WBA Super Champion and Sartison is ranked #4 by the WBA. How is that a non top 10 fighter?
                  Why do you keep bringing up WBA rankings? They dont matter for ****. Sartison is not even top 20 at 168, dont be ridiculous

Comment

some of you muthafawkers are so stupid... the current head of HBO boxing is the former head of Showtime boxing.... you muthafawkers need to get your head out of your asses

Comment

Working...
                    X