No announcement yet.

Y'all are truly hilarious for hyping up Floyds win over the bum Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Da Boxer View Post
    Hyped is when you take a guy like Canelo who's biggest win is a way pass it Mosley and a decent win on Trout who beat a Cotto who was not fully prepared physically nor mentally with the wrong game plan.
    Typical hater!! Let me gues you picked Trout to win and when he didn't you automatically gave Canelo as little credit as possiable so you could save face. Hell you even came up with the lamest excuses ever to make it seem like Trouts win over Cotto wasn't huge!!! Thats some sorry ass sheeeet right there!

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
      Y'all criticising Pac for facing Rios yet the bum Guerrero was somehow more of a challenge than Rios? Guerrero is a slow, sloppy average power C level fighter who looked flabby coming into his fight with Floyd. LMFAO seeing y'all hype up the win and talk up Guerrero like he was some dangerous dude hahahaahaaaa if anything not knocking out ''the ghost'' and the fact he even got 3 rounds against Floyd shows the decline. It was absolutely pathetic to see the ass kissing that ensued after this fight. The Floyd groupies set it up perfectly... 1. Hype up the opponent as a legit threat.. 2. Say he has a chance and that he might take it. 3. After the fight talk about how Floyd is the greatest of all time like Paulie Malignaggi was raving about the win

Now some of y'all trying to make it seem like Guerrero is better than Canelo . If Floyd was in his prime at say the age of 27 he would have put a clinic on Guerrero like he did to Gatti, except he looked all frigid and got yet another points win, I'm also 100% certain that Pacquiao would have whopped Guerrero much much worse than Floyd did.
      Guerrero isn't any bum, he is just too slow for Mayweather. He landed some nice shots on Floyd but they were few and far between on the whole.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        How long til someone bans this troll and his alts. Ignore isn't enough.
        You seem mad. You're just another Pacquiao hater. Probably racist too, annoyed at anyone not conforming to the Pac hate that has dominated the boxing world since his loss to Marquez.

Comment

Guerrero isn't a bum by any means. He was Floyd's mandatory. It was a solid win, nothing more nothing less.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
            Amir is not ranked at ww at all..The Wbc tried to rank him but took it back
            After all the criticism ....

Guerrero was fighting well below the WW division. Mostly at featherweight and in his last fight before WW, was getting hit easily by guys like Katsidis, who even knocked him down. Then he moves up to WW and fights Berto and he all of a sudden is the next legit opponent for Floyd? Really?

I knew before the Ortiz fight that Ortiz needed more fights at WW before fighting Floyd but man, Floyd fans can't learn from history EVEN after the fact? Come on!

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              Last time I checked, Amir Khan was ranked #2 at WW . So he must be even more legit and even better

You just need to beat Berto and you are a shoe-in for Floyd .......
              You just need to be coming off a loss and you're a shoe-in to face Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
                beating a top professional ranked fighter is an accomplishment in my book i used to think like you but once i tried the sport for myself and seen how hard it was i have nothing but respect for these men... i guess being better than everyone is floyds downfall here because the ghost is a legit boxer and so is rios they arent elite but they damn sure deserve respect.... just sucks that hes coming off a loss and has never fought at 147 so that gives people something to talk about
                I agree, Larry.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                  You just need to be coming off a loss and you're a shoe-in to face Pac.
                  I can name about 500 fighters coming off a loss that will never face pac

Comment

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                    After all the criticism ....

Guerrero was fighting well below the WW division. Mostly at featherweight and in his last fight before WW, was getting hit easily by guys like Katsidis, who even knocked him down. Then he moves up to WW and fights Berto and he all of a sudden is the next legit opponent for Floyd? Really?

I knew before the Ortiz fight that Ortiz needed more fights at WW before fighting Floyd but man, Floyd fans can't learn from history EVEN after the fact? Come on!
                    So for fight three, Marquez was fighting below welter, Bradley was fighting below welter, Marquez was again fighting below welter and now Rios has been fighting below welter......

If you're gonna level it at one, level it at them all.

Guerrero was a decent win after the time out and a chance to change Mayweather's fighting style back to what it was. If there was any hype, it was from the usual suspects that thought Mayweather would duck Guerrero. Why don't you ask the ever-present Pac-Boy what he thought of Guerrero before the fight was signed. It was more laughable than this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                      Guerrero would beat Rios.
                      Badly.............

Comment

Working...
                      X