Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd landed 60% of his power shots on Guerrero, will he do the same with Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd landed 60% of his power shots on Guerrero, will he do the same with Canelo?

Discuss.

No, he will land fewer punches and be forced to hide from Canelo's power.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      No, he will land fewer punches and be forced to hide from Canelo's power.
      This. If you thought Floyd was very defensive against Guerrero, just wait til you gonna see him in against Canelo.

Comment

Probably not quite that much as I think Canelo has superior defensive skills to Guerrero. I still think Floyd will land at a very good clip but much closer to his average % landed.

I mean Berto with 2 closed eyes landed over 50% of his shots on Guerrero so Floyd was obviously going to have a field day there and against Trout Canelo showed some solid head movement while not getting hit clean all that much. So just based on the fight leading in those guys are coming from very different places in terms of getting hit.

Comment

how did floyd miss 40 percent of his punches against the slowest fighter in boxing with no head movement? it's like saying you landed 60 percent of your punches on a heavy bag. is that impressive?

Comment

Ah, the old "power punch" stat. Or in other words everything not a jab--regardless of if it has power on it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Probably not quite that much as I think Canelo has superior defensive skills to Guerrero. I still think Floyd will land at a very good clip but much closer to his average % landed.

I mean Berto with 2 closed eyes landed over 50% of his shots on Guerrero so Floyd was obviously going to have a field day there and against Trout Canelo showed some solid head movement while not getting hit clean all that much. So just based on the fight leading in those guys are coming from very different places in terms of getting hit.
              Guerrero is superior in every category except power than the hype job Canelo, The Ginger just has been protected well, you'll see....................

Comment

Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                Guerrero is superior in every category except power than the hype job Canelo, The Ginger just has been protected well, you'll see....................
                Guerrero does have plenty of positives, but making a guy miss hasn't been one of them I have seen Canelo make guys miss a bit and he is actually much more thoughtful than Guerrero has been recently thus has been left exposed far less often.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                  Guerrero does have plenty of positives, but making a guy miss hasn't been one of them I have seen Canelo make guys miss a bit and he is actually much more thoughtful than Guerrero has been recently thus has been left exposed far less often.
                  Canelo couldnt even make shot Mosley miss, yall need to chill with the trolling

Comment

Way fewer, Alvarez is better than Guerrero

Comment

Working...
                    X