No announcement yet.

Joel Diaz: "Top Rank wants Tim to lose"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    Dumbo it's called sarcasm... You really do need an education.
    LMAO sure,or it's called trying to avoid the fact that Marquez made two request..One of which was completely ridicules..

Comment

Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      Yea, zero PROOF, sorry.
      Just the fact that he is not taking either tests.
      The fact that bradley is still taking VADA as we'll as NSAC that was just cooked up by arum. Who by the way is paying for VADA testing for pacquiao rios.
      But this doesn't raise a flag with you...
      No it raise zero flag with me, why? Because Arum still doesn't have one single fighter that has done either VADA/USADA yet.. Have they had the Pac-Rios fight yet? If Bradley wants to voluntary do VADA yeah more power to him and I want to see more fighters do so, is JMM possibly roiding? Of course he could be, did he turn down testing? Nope from all the interviews and evidence he has been willing to go through with them, because he is not going through it doesn't make me look at him su****ious at all, I firmly put that blame on Bob Arum and Arum only.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        LMAO sure,or it's called trying to avoid the fact that Marquez made two request..One of which was completely ridicules..
        Joel Diaz " Both fighter accept drug testing"

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Joel Diaz " Both fighter accept drug testing"
          Yet Marquez is not doing any of the testing heard are talked about from each fighter or their trainers..

Blame Arum,the boggieman..Not the fighter who made the odd and ridicules request..LMAO..

Comment

Yea, zero PROOF, sorry.
            Just the fact that he is not taking either tests.
            The fact that bradley is still taking VADA as we'll as NSAC that was just cooked up by arum. Who by the way is paying for VADA testing for pacquiao rios.
            But this doesn't raise a flag with you...
            Nope none of this raises a red flag with him,not even the ridicules and odd request by Marquez..Oh but Manny Pac wanting a 14 day cut off..He has to be dirty..This has to be a joke..

Comment

LMAO sure,or it's called trying to avoid the fact that Marquez made two request..One of which was completely ridicules*..
              *Ridiculous. I was going to ignore it, but you've done the same thing repeatedly.

Comment

Nope none of this raises a red flag with him,not even the ridicules and odd request by Marquez..Oh but Manny Pac wanting a 14 day cut off..He has to be dirty..This has to be a joke..
                Some people's opinions are like a two head coin.

Comment

bradley is the luckiest mofo on planet earth. he clearly lost his last 2 fights but top rank bailed him out with corrupt judges. he should be kissing, *******bing, and more to arum.

Comment

Some people's opinions are like a two head coin.
                    You not lying brother..

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                      *Ridiculous. I was going to ignore it, but you've done the same thing repeatedly.
                      Thanks for the correction bro,must've really bother you..

Comment

Working...
                      X