No announcement yet.

mayweather is the jay-z of boinxg,pac is marshall mathers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    .........I'm being real son. I guess Rakim is an Uncle Tom too or any of the other numerous hip hop artists who say the white boy is one of the greatest. F **k outta here man. Any time a brother gives credit where credit is due to a white person, he's an uncle tom. People like YOU are the problem in the black community homie.

If Eminem were black, he might not have sold 100 million records, maybe like 40-50 million, but he also wouldn't have gotten instant neglect from some of the "Hip hop is a black thing only" people in the hip hop community. Sorry homie but that's a fact. If it's his skin color, how come no other white emcee has gotten to the point he has???

You're the epitome of what I was talking about, what Rakim was talking about in his interview, and so on.
    I didn't call you out for liking Eminem or giving him props, I'm calling you out for acting as if Eminem has been some kind of victim of black racism. That's complete bull****. You're up here tap dancing for these non black posters, trying to impress them with that lie. You can like Eminem and give him all the props that you want, that's your personal preference. Don't try and paint blacks who like him as much as you negatively though, as if we're somehow hating or being racist.

The fact of the matter is that I don't relate to his music nor his fan base. If Eminem were black he wouldn't have gotten away with 90% of the singles and videos that he's put out over his career. Imagine Jay Z or Nas making a song and video like "Ass like that". Imagine any great black rapper being able to get away with ass much cross-dressing as Eminem has done. If Eminem were black he doesn't sell anywhere near 40-50 million records. You're clueless. If Eminem were black he'd have to be a completely different rapper to even make it. Do you honestly think that a new black rapper would blow up as e taken seriously with a debut single like "My name is?". Rhyming about killing your mother and all that other crazy **** wouldn't have got him on if he were black. Eminem's skin color allowed him to transcend the game from the very beginning, he hasn't even played the same game as all the great rappers.

Stop shuffling for these non blacks trying to show that you're "1 of the good 1s".
    Eminem hasn't been a victim of any black racism. If anything, white racism helped him and his career. Those racist tapes he made before becoming famous sure got swept under the rug quick and they haven't been talked about since.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uturn View Post
      That said, none of the current crop can really compete with the old dogs i.e Masta Ace, Guru, Biggie, Nas, Rakim, KRS-One, MF Doom and many more. I like Cole and Kendrick, but still they ain't on some next level chit. Kendrick will soon water down his music and be to commercial. Dumbing down lyrics sells these days. Anything to complex, and nobody is interested.

Old Jay was tight, but his greatness is massively blown up. He's been marketed well. Em was lyrically one of goat, until he started joking around and not taking things seriously. Em sold out as soon as he started making tracks with Wayne, the same Wayne that Em used to diss. Can't believe he made a track with Wayne.
      :facepalm: Eminem sold out as soon as he put the peroxide in hair(he sold out waay before that actually, just making a point).

Jay Z obviously dumbs down even more these days but he's still rhyming over people's heads. The success creates the hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
        I didn't call you out for liking Eminem or giving him props, I'm calling you out for acting as if Eminem has been some kind of victim of black racism. That's complete bull****. You're up here tap dancing for these non black posters, trying to impress them with that lie. You can like Eminem and give him all the props that you want, that's your personal preference. Don't try and paint blacks who like him as much as you negatively though, as if we're somehow hating or being racist.

The fact of the matter is that I don't relate to his music nor his fan base. If Eminem were black he wouldn't have gotten away with 90% of the singles and videos that he's put out over his career. Imagine Jay Z or Nas making a song and video like "Ass like that". Imagine any great black rapper being able to get away with ass much cross-dressing as Eminem has done. If Eminem were black he doesn't sell anywhere near 40-50 million records. You're clueless. If Eminem were black he'd have to be a completely different rapper to even make it. Do you honestly think that a new black rapper would blow up as e taken seriously with a debut single like "My name is?". Rhyming about killing your mother and all that other crazy **** wouldn't have got him on if he were black. Eminem's skin color allowed him to transcend the game from the very beginning, he hasn't even played the same game as all the great rappers.

Stop shuffling for these non blacks trying to show that you're "1 of the good 1s".
        Eminem hasn't been a victim of any black racism. If anything, white racism helped him and his career. Those racist tapes he made before becoming famous sure got swept under the rug quick and they haven't been talked about since.
        my boy k rino put him on blast

Comment

• Disrespectful to compare Pacquiao to a great as EMINEM.

Pacquiao is more like Gucci Mane, or Soulja Boy.

Comment

• It's too bad 2pac, the outlawz and death row didn't reach their full potential.

Jay z would have went broke and would be flipping burgers as we speak.

Last edited by thesenuts; 08-12-2013, 03:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
              Disrespectful to compare Pacquiao to a great as EMINEM.

Pacquiao is more like Gucci Mane, or Soulja Boy.
              and Martinez is like Vanilla ice

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                its always been like this when uy look at it from the right perspect,jay z has always been on top of his craft and has never fallen off.his relevncy is always on top n and his albums are all classics.Hes undefeated in his own sense just like floyd is.hes top selling artist of all time(floyd hihgest athlete of all time) and hes respected by every one in the rap game,anyway who has tried to beefs with him even stepped up to the plate got they ass handed to them.,and hes actully beefed with the top dudes in the rap game n beet all of them.This is how i see they are similar,there both top of there class at what they do and have never taken a loss(a hit),every fight with floyd is worth the buy just like every jayz album is worth the buy,you lame dudes tune in or apprecite it wether u like him or not.lasty jays fans appricate rap and have always listend to this music genre.We apreciate rap since the begining and not no fad fans."listen to lyrics or do u just skim thru it"

now we look at a guy like em and how pacroidiao is the eminem of boxing.first that comes to mind is his rabid fanbase of *****es that dont know what they hell they r even looking at.they spew alot of hater posts to other rapers who have been in the game longer n only ***ride eminem like they do with pacroid.eminem has never been in solids beefs with dudes in the rap game that matter,he beefs wit some lame ass rock country dude and some old ass never was,has been benzino.he couldnt even stick it to ja rule and had his little d12 group go in on them and 50 cents lame ass lmao.eminem caters to little 15 year old dudes who cut themselfs and where lipstick lmao hes no better then those juggalo groups,now look at plankroid,he caters to filipino fanbase who dont care to watch boxing until 2008 after pacfuk had to drain a old ass oscar and shot cotto lmao,theere also similar to in ways of theirs flunctuating sales.ems album sales have started good but now he plumetted just like pacs ass face first on the ground,his fight with bradley did 650k buys lmao and floyd still does over 1 mil with anyone he fitghts.Whats relly funny is that stan song em made because its perfect for him lmao,go to any you tube videos of eminem songs where he is the guest like Drakes forver song or Jays Renegade song and u see nothing but his little stans commenting how he killt them and how hes better then all of them smh.now go compare to a pacquiao vs mayweather video on youtube and u c the same thing lmao,rabid ass pac stans posting racist becaus they know pac got put to sleep for a goddam hour at the hands of some one floyd aleady schooled

JayZ style is like the sweet science in its own esense and it has kept him at the top of his craft since his comeup,same goes for floyd.eminem is a face first brawler whos been beat the fuk down many times(album sales dropped,drugs) just like plankquiao who is still sleeping?compare the two all u want but in the end jay z goes down as the greatsest as does floyd,pac and em go down below them because thats just what they are inferier at there craft.once u little ass dudes get is thru ur heads it be easyer to understand and cope with it lmao
                I am a Mayweather fan, but I must say this post is ******ed. It looks like something that was written by a third grader who is just starting to learn about punctuation and grammar.

Comment

• Originally posted by flat1985 View Post
                  and Martinez is like Vanilla ice
                  Oo ok, I didn't ask ya.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Thats a complement. being that Em went 10 time platinum twice. Jay z...did not.
                      As a matter of fact...Jay Z didnt even hit top 10. :AOR:

http://hiphopnc.com/4829012/top-10-l...s-of-all-time/
                      Originally posted by zapdos View Post
                      Broner is beyonce of boxing.

Andre ward is like nicki minaj.
                      Talk about getting your thread hammered! Ha. Don't forget Eminem murdered him on his own ****. When nas murdered him with ether.

Comment

Working...
                      X