No announcement yet.

Sergio Mora = Highly Underrated, real record 27-1-1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sergio Mora = Highly Underrated, real record 27-1-1

An excellent boxer, i see alot of guys giving people like mallignaggi and floyd credit, but my my boy mora always getting overlooked. A defensive wizard in his own right, his slippery, slithery style has given all his opponents nightmares. Bull**** hometown losses to vera that he should have won, and a bollox draw with mosely after he schooled him. He is calling out golovkin but i dont exoect them to take it as they know they wouldnt stand a chance against the latin snake. Just look at mora's resume, its right on the cusp of a p4p resume:

Ishe smith
    Manfredo jr
    Vernon forrest
    Jesse Brinkley
    Brian verax2
    Shane mosely
    Proska

If you look at this bunch of names carefully and put your thirst for knockouts aside, who really has aresume this good?

Yup.... Golovkin is scared of mora... right?

Comment

He's more deserving of an HBO fight against GGG than Curtis ****in Stevens. That's for sure.

And I thought he beat Vera too

Comment

Who the **** is this stevens bum anyway? Dude knocks out a couple cans and all of a sudden he wants big money on hbo? GTFO. All i know my boy mora schooled the cat that knocked this glass jawed bum out (brinkley) and IS STILL willing to take this fight for less then his ***** ass.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          He's more deserving of an HBO fight against GGG than Curtis ****in Stevens. That's for sure.

No disputing he deserves it over Stevens

Comment

That finish to the Proska fight was pretty sweet.

I dig Mora.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post

Agree on both counts. Also isn't that boring anymore, the Vera rematch in particular was excellent.

Only thing is, Stevens has that punchers chance while Mora has pretty much 0 chance. But he's likely to last much longer and make it an awkward night than Stevens, who'd make GGG look like even more of a beast

Comment

Originally posted by Latin Snake P4P View Post
                Who the **** is this stevens bum anyway? Dude knocks out a couple cans and all of a sudden he wants big money on hbo? GTFO. All i know my boy mora schooled the cat that knocked this glass jawed bum out (brinkley) and IS STILL willing to take this fight for less then his ***** ass.
                I watch boxing every week and the hype for this dude came out of nowhere. He punished a couple of dudes on NBC sports cards but nobody of note.

Comment

He's a better opponent than Stevens for sure but he lost the first Vera fight didn't see the 2nd and did nothing but spoil against SSM.

Comment

Hey everybody respect my favorite fighter while I call another fighter a bum!

Comment

Working...
                    X