Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oner: "Solis vs. Wilder - the winner gets Klitschko!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wilder's team won't let him in against Solis, probably not even Arreola.

Seth Mitchell seems the more likely target due to his inexperience.
    Last edited by SN!PER; 08-11-2013, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Atleast Wilder gets KOs every time out. He has power and can probably even KO the top of the class if he can find them. The assumption is he won't KO everyone but it will be interesting to see how far up in class he goes until he stops steamrolling.

Comment

Solis is a step up I guess...
        Wilder will probably see exploits in Solis games but same said the other way around, If Solis comes in top condition it will be one easy night for the Cuban.

Comment

Solis is very skilled, but if he comes with that fat belly and laziness he will kiss the canvas with his face. It's such a shame that Solis doesn't seem to take it seriously. The only time he came in shap was against Vitali and he gave a good impression.

Fat Solis vs Wilder = Wilder by brutal k.o!!

Comment

Forgot about cheeseburger mgee

Comment

LOL I would love to see that. Wilder would get exposed BIG TIME.

Comment

Solis takes him to school then KOs him.

I'm loving Wilder, but let's be real. questionable chin and reliance on an overhand right. With Solis' high guard and surprising slickness, Wilder will never find Solis is in the ring, right now.

That being said, I want this fight more than any other. An opponent to finally motivate Solis to perform, instead of coast.

Comment

Could Solis school Wilder? Yeah. Could Wilder smash Solis's glass knee? Maybe. Let's find out!

Comment

Hard to say what would happen at this point because yes Solis is much more developed as a fighter but motivation and will to win can play a huge factor.

Solis just comes in to fights disgustingly out of shape doesn't seem to care when he is in the ring or even like being a boxer so if things go wrong for him against Wilder I wonder how he will react.

Also there is so much about Wilder we just don't know about.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                      Solis schools and brutally ko's this hype job bum wilder
                      Right Earl, just like Solis schooled and KO'd world beaters Konst Airich and Leif Larsen? Solis is a one man wrecking machine wreaking havoc on the hw division, innit he?

What a ******ed asisine response Earl. Stop being a such a bitter hater

Comment

Working...
                      X