No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is Confident: I Will Break Mayweather's Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    Argue all you want but come Sept 14th a majority of NSB will change their tunes and agree that Canelo is the new King of boxing.
    Fetta for some weird reason I find it hard to believed, that you believe Canelo wins this fight. I don't know why but that's my feeling.

Comment

Speed will definitely be an important factor, but what Canelo needs the most to beat Mayweather is timing. Mayweather is excellent in anticipating your moves to counter you with some beautiful shots and his speed is not dazzling.

You don't need power to break Floyd's defense. You need good speed and an excellent timing. Does Canelo anticipate well? Yes. Will he be able to anticipate Floyd's movements? I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
        Fetta for some weird reason I find it hard to believed, that you believe Canelo wins this fight. I don't know why but that's my feeling.
        Size will play factor. I highly respect Floyd as the best boxer today but this just feels like he bit off more than he can chew. Canelo is young, big, decent speed, skilled, and strong. I like Canelo alot and am ready for a changing of the guard.

Canelo will catch him and thatll be all she wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
          If Canelo beats Floyd, alot of things will change in boxing, and for the better I might ad.

Canelo is a possitiv rolemodel, a good looking kid with carisma and grace, something Ali had something Oscar had, floyd is a criminel, hypocrit, lieing snake
          The dude don't drink or smoke just got into a domestic dispute blew out of proportion ...she had no bruises or at hospital it was just because he floyd ...you know nothing about canjello

Comment

Who can he get that adjusts and thinks on the job like Floyd? sounds like he is preparing for 1 style and setting himself up for failure

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              Actually, if Canelo loses, he is still unbeaten according to Floyd himself who said Cotto was still unbeaten due to the Catchweight. What goes around, comes around.
              He also said Cotto was undefeated due to the wraps of Margs, Canelo won't have to worry about hand wraps lol. But I'm a Floyd fan and called BS on all that talk lol. Regardless of the catchweight or the wraps, Cotto had 2 L's on his record. Just like Canelo will have an L on his come Sept. 15th.

Comment

Originally posted by LAPete View Post
                Canelo is definitely on the up but he gasses out mid fight. Hope he's doing lots of roadwork.
                Roadwork is a waste of time for most athletes... typical unscientific, pointless training method.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
                  Roadwork is a waste of time for most athletes... typical unscientific, pointless training method.
                  HA,,, i cant believe somebody would post that roadwork is pointless........

HAve you ever competed??????? or are you just trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    HA,,, i cant believe somebody would post that roadwork is pointless........

HAve you ever competed??????? or are you just trolling
                    Whether I've competed or not is irrelevant. Roadwork is a waste of time. Doesn't improve your stamina like interval training or sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
                      A whole lotta people discounting Canelo here but I thinkhe has a real good chance. He'll be too big and too young for Floyd. Floyd is only human. Father time catches up with the best of fighters, and it often comes when you don't see it coming. Everyone has been totally worshipping Floyd since the fight with the bum Guerrero but Floyd is in a bigger decline than people realise. He was busted up by Cotto in rounds and was troubled by Victor Ortiz before he broke down mentally... Canelo is mentally strong, physically a lot bigger boned and has big punching power and underrated handspeed, Floyd is a lot less light on his feet at 150 + so stop using the Guerrero fight as a reference to him not losing his agility...
                      For all we know, Floyd will probably end up weighing in 146 as he did against Guerrero and only gain 4-6 pounds on fight night. I can guarantee you that Floyd will use his legs more in this fight than he did against Oscar and Cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X