No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo is Confident: I Will Break Mayweather's Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
    First Take? Maybe yes about Football but looking forward to what those 2 are going to say about boxing? really?
    Lol, because one of them will be going on an " I told you so" rant.

Comment

There's apart of Floyd game allot of people forget because of what they are use to seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSilk View Post
        There's apart of Floyd game allot of people forget because of what they are use to seeing.
        He said something profound in one of those talks with Max Kellerman. It looks different outside of the ring than inside it. Canelo will learn the hard way next month.

Comment

Canelo WILL Knock Out Mayweather;Then Floyd's Excuse Will Be "He's A Middleweight!!!"

Floyd will get stretched out. Floyd Sr will carry Junior back to his corner draped in his arms, like Tommy Hearns corner did at the hands of Marvin Hagler. Then Junior will already have his speech in place... he'll be selling himself as STILL the best "Welterweight" out there, and he was ONLY beaten by a guy that's a "Natural Middleweight"... a real gutless excuse. When Junior gets KO'd and the "0" goes away, watch that whole Mayweather Klan start the in-fighting amongst themselves, and that whole gravy train will unravel with trouble, just like when Mike Tyson came back from Japan after getting KO'd by Buster Douglas. I don't care what Floyd has done in the past, the guys he's ducked along the way (Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez, Marcos Maidana), how he made Cotto & Mosley wait more than 10 years to get old have too many wars, before he'd fight them..... Canelo will stop Floyd JR, inside 8 rounds.

Comment

They might have Mayweathers style but their not him nobody is like him.
            But it's smart to try and use fighters with his style.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
              Me too, I think the NCAA wants him to play. Lol
              Or Texas A&M will impose a 1 game suspension to slow down the process.

Comment

Another delusional Mexican!

Comment

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                  Alabama- Texas A&M, Garcia-Lucas, Floyd- Canelo! What a Saturday night that's gonna be! Cant wait to watch 1st Take that Monday!!! Plus Brady will get me about 5 fantasy touchdowns.
                  oh damn the Bama/Johnny Football game is that day too? Sweet

Comment

Originally posted by bosdurgen View Post
                    another delusional mexican!
                    that's mexi-can to you mofo....

Comment

Originally posted by TLC8 View Post
                      Floyd will get stretched out. Floyd Sr will carry Junior back to his corner draped in his arms, like Tommy Hearns corner did at the hands of Marvin Hagler. Then Junior will already have his speech in place... he'll be selling himself as STILL the best "Welterweight" out there, and he was ONLY beaten by a guy that's a "Natural Middleweight"... a real gutless excuse. When Junior gets KO'd and the "0" goes away, watch that whole Mayweather Klan start the in-fighting amongst themselves, and that whole gravy train will unravel with trouble, just like when Mike Tyson came back from Japan after getting KO'd by Buster Douglas. I don't care what Floyd has done in the past, the guys he's ducked along the way (Pacquiao, Sergio Martinez, Marcos Maidana), how he made Cotto & Mosley wait more than 10 years to get old have too many wars, before he'd fight them..... Canelo will stop Floyd JR, inside 8 rounds.
                      dont talk ****

Canelo is gonna stretch floyd out? what like he did to Magic Matthew Hatton? he has fought one live opponent in trout who is overrated himself.dont believe the hype yea canelo will have his moments but he is getting taken to school

Comment

Working...
                      X