Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien "The Problem" Broner Vs Vernon "The Viper" Forrest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, the first fight between Forrest and Mayorga shouldn't have been stopped, and Forrest won the rematch. When you watch the replay, Mayorga missed everything and his antics won the fight more than his punches. HBO robbed Forrest in the rematch and were hell bent on trying to blow up the cigarette bandit. HBO quickly found out that Mayoga couldn't really fight or hang with the elite.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
      Why are we matching Broner who has had 1 ww fight with a guy who had many ww fights. Is this even a fair comparison?
      Your right,, this isnt even a fair comparison,,,

Comment

I'm wondering how many 23 year old ww's with one ww fight coming from lw are compared to a guy with Forrests credentials at ww.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          So you havent learned much in the years you have been watching,, no wonder your in the red....

Mayorga only lost to the absolute cream of the crop,,, tito, oscar, shane, cotto, and besides the oscar fight, he gave hell to those guys,,,,

A prime mayorga at welter was a tough guy to beat,, huge chin, huge power, and huge iron will to win.... He never backed down,,,,

Broner has none of those traits, and forrest would box his ears off and stop him late...
          ANd nearly all the posters agree
          Lol I got red k because I said broner beats matthysse. People don't like it when you have a difference in opinion so they call you a troll. Mayorga lost to all the top guys which was my main point, mayorga is bascically a club fighter. All I'm saying is I'd take broner over forest, height means **** to me. Just like I said I'd take danny to ko khan. I stick to my guns and I dnt back down even if you think I'm wrong, but ill respect your opinion.

Comment

Why are we matching Broner who has had 1 ww fight with a guy who had many ww fights. Is this even a fair comparison?
            Because it is a troll thread

Comment

Vernon wins this easier than you think, sorry.

Comment

No it's not fair. That's why I hate all these comparisons based off one fight vs Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                  Because it is a troll thread
                  I know. People said the same thing when Shane jumped to 147. They thought that he would knock Forrest out when they eventually met.

I told everyone who could hear me that Forrest would ko Shane. He didn't ko Shane, but he beat Shane's ass in that first fight. Funny thing is that in the rematch...Shane showed me that he was truly the goods even in loss. Crazy. #Shanesheartandchin

Comment

Broner aint no shane....

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Broner aint no shane....
                      That's for damn sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X