Danny Garcia has a plan to stop Matthysse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FerFAL View Post
    This guy is unbelievable.
    He ducks like a bítch, and when he finally has no choice he acts like Mr. Tough guy.
    What a lame DMF.
    What happened with the fight against Judah Danny? That hat of yours with other names in it?
    This little shít didnt even dare say Matthysse's name until the fight was confirmed.
    Sept. 14 cant come fast enough.
    Son, you are losing it again. I only wish you and I had the same bond that Angel has with his son.

You can't seem to stay away from any thread without your little story about Danny hiding under a bed. You will realize how wrong you have been come the 14th. Just please promise that you will be here on the 15th. I'd like to talk about the fight with you and your mother and I were thinking of taking you to visit our family in Mexico for your birthday.

Comment

^ Another alt for Garcia?

Garcia is like Justin Bieber on Twitter, half of the followers are fakes.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
        garcia is ****ing annoying with all this disrespect to lucas, it took him a year to actually man up and fihght his mandatory oh and how did danny know lucas was his mandatory - i thought you never ducked anyone it took your 1 year and 2 fights to fight lucas

THATS WHAT I CALL A DUCK YOU HAVE BEEN FORCED TO FIGHT HIM
        what are you smoking? They both have had other fights lined up and now is the perfect time for them to fight. The public didn't really demand it until after the Peterson fight.

again another misinformed "fan" that uses the word duck too loosely

Comment

When Garcia puts Matthyse to rest.. Would you guys hatred rest?

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
            No, what I'm saying is, he's talking all this stuff to hype HIMSELF up. This isn't like Ali, where he wanted to fight Foreman to prove to the world that he was the greatest.

This is a case of a guy that got backed into a corner. It is what it is.
            Give Danny credit. He manned up.

At least he didnt do a Mayweather and invent every excuse to duck the legit threat.

Comment

danny going to need a *******...

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
                Oh look .:: JSFD26 ::. and Fearful are here ... lil' Matthysse has beaten nobody of note, and lost against two B level fighters. This smells like Khan vs Danny all over again you guys are risking a lot with this hype lmfao.... this is a clear 50/50 fight but y'all can't see it... you're setting yourselves up for huge embarrassment.

Man you are ******ed!!! He stopped Peterson, spanked that African dude who I think is a better boxer and has a better chin than pusscia. He took some massive bombs from Matty ice all night. Stop being a jack ass. You have 250 + posts of beyond bull sh**. :****you:

Comment

I think that he will stop Matthysse.

Comment

No question there was a ridiculous campaign set about by some of the deepest throating knob polishers the boxing world has ever seen when Matthysse knocked out Peterson. The "Garcia is scared" thing was absurdly premature and melodramatic based on the actual timeline. Plain ******ism for Matthysse's fans.

Comment

Originally posted by M4RK View Post
                      Give Danny credit. He manned up.

At least he didnt do a Mayweather and invent every excuse to duck the legit threat.
                      He's never going to give Garcia credit, no matter what he does.

No question there was a ridiculous campaign set about by some of the deepest throating knob polishers the boxing world has ever seen when Matthysse knocked out Peterson. The "Garcia is scared" thing was absurdly premature and melodramatic based on the actual timeline. Plain ******ism for Matthysse's fans.
                      Preach on, brotha

Comment

Working...
                      X