Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Video) Can Adrien Broner knock Marcos Maidana out with this punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not sure about Broner's power especially fighting guys that are actually his size i doubt he can drop Maidana

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      I think an accumulation of Power Punches landing is probably what will do it, unlike Paulie, Maidana will be their to hit and will be much easier to hit and much easier to get your full power punches off on

Paulie movement don't allow you to plant your foot and get off with your Full Power

I think Broner will look PHENOMENAL against Maidana just because of style
      Broner is also there to get hit, and wit Maidana it only takes one.

Comment

Of course he can, Alexander and Lopez had Maidana on queer street at times why can't Broner who is more accurate and loves to fight on the inside.

Comment

recovery rate is phenominal. easy to get him hurt but he comes back and comes back hard. if broner doesn't finish him off to the body, he's in for a long night with maidana.

both guys are going to be there to hit and we know what happens when maidana lands flush. the only fighter to fully dominate marcos is alexander and he had to fight a lame ass fight to do it. if broner comes in confident as **** with his style, i can see him getting son'd like ortiz.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            I think an accumulation of Power Punches landing is probably what will do it, unlike Paulie, Maidana will be their to hit and will be much easier to hit and much easier to get your full power punches off on

Paulie movement don't allow you to plant your foot and get off with your Full Power

I think Broner will look PHENOMENAL against Maidana just because of style
            LOL if broner plants his foot and fight maidana he'll get his ass kicked. Broner will move and he will have less power in his punches because he knows he can't over commit against a big puncher like maidana.

Remember the de leon fight? Broner's punches also did not carry any power in that fight because he was worried of ponce's power and didn't dig in on his punches. He will do the same with chino.

Comment

LOL! Considering that el Chino got up and beat him worse than before he shouldnt have KD him like that!
              Looks as if Leon insults Maidana when he sends him down. That must have realy pissed him.
              Anyway, Maidana ends up KO him in rounds 4 so...
              I think that Maidana has too much power for Broner to handle. Small guy, weak puncher poor defense, bad combo against a crude boxer (though getting better) but 110% warrior like Maidana. I doubt he even sends him to the canvas or causes much problems before getting KOed. Broner had a VERY poor performance against crafty and fast, but ultimately past prime pillow fisted Paulie.
              PS-
              Maidana faces Omar Leona second time, KO him in 8 seconds into Round 1
              Last edited by FerFAL; 08-10-2013, 03:21 PM.

Comment

till this day it still amazes me there is some people out who think maidana is on the same level as matthysse smh he has been hurt and down against ortiz, josesito lopez lol , hurt bad against soto karuss 12 rounds zip against devon alexander , morales hurt this man and won rounds with one eye! amir khan dropped him with a body shot and he looked lost for 8 rounds ...jesus am i missing anything? oh **** forgot old as demarcus corley won rounds 3 to 4 rounds and made him work did cayo hurt him too? dont remember that one kotelnik beat this man ... maidana is not good at all! but he is tough s.o.b but please dont compare this man with matthysse
                Last edited by jov6388; 08-10-2013, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E.P.T. View Post
                  Great shot. What happens if Broner lands this?

skip to 1:45 for slow motion replay.

Wow! Maidana has an incredible recovery rate!

Comment

I just watch the rematch of this fight against Leon, Maidana KOs him in 8 seconds of round 1. Is that some kind of record?

Comment

Maidana, has proved in upto 3 fights I can think of he doesn't QUIT. Unless he gets sparked out cold... Which that b1tcha$$ dwarf can't do, he will not be stopped

Comment

Working...
                      X