Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux's Manager: No Movement on HBO Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rigondeaux is about boxing , hitting and not getting hit back . he is about:TIMING , COUNTER ,DEFENSE , FOOT WORK , PRECISION , POWER SHOTS . MY MAN IS A MASTER , A WINNER , HE IS NOT A MOVIE STAR ; HE IS A BOXER . FOR THIS HE HAS BEEN PENALIZED , FOR BEATING , EXPOSING THE DUCKER , NORIGO DUCKNAIRE , THE 145 POUNDERS .THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Comment

Hyde: Rigo has two fights remaining under the Top Rank contract and they will pay substantial purses but what myself, Caribe, Rigo's co-promoters and more importantly Rigondeaux want is to add to Rigo's legacy by beating the top fighters in his division.
      Top Rank should let go of Rigo or negotiate his purse minimum because TR is going to lose a **** ton of money on Rigo. Outside of Donaire, don't see how any tv network will pay Rigo a substantial purse any time soon.

Comment

Rgondeaux ruined hbo planof converting the next pac fraud into a cash mashine , for the philipinos . If i want to be enterttained , i watch a mma , listen to music , etc. But when i watch boxing , i do care about it , i care about skills , not stupid come forward brawlers that do not have any skills at all , who dont know how to box or have no brain at all . Rigondeaux , kindelan , floyd , whittaker , hopkins , ward , lara , roy jones , ali ,ariel hernandez , etc . These are boxers , technicians, these guys i will always watch . Rigo will be back , for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
          I bet Oscar will promote him better.
          I dunno man, with all that crap Schaefer said about Lara after he beat Angulo ("he's a hard sell", yada yada), I don't think GBP would fare any better in promoting a technical wizard like Rigo.

And fuck it, I find him entertaining. Brawlers are fun to watch, but not all the time. Mostly when I watch boxing, I want to sit back and marvel at pure in-ring talent like Rigo, Mayweather, Moreno, Ward, Wladimir, Marquez, Martinez, etc.

Comment

This thing that HBO is doing to RIGO is one of the worst injustice i've ever seen in the world of sports;if RIGO doesn't sell tickets don't put him in the main event but let him fight,,disgrace for him,his family and his fans!!! NONITO was P4P among the bests and RIGO schooled him like NONITO was an amateur but they were calling RIGO a amateur boxer....THE TRUTH IS THAT NONITO CAN BE THE NEXT PACQUIAO FOR PHILIPPINES AND RIGO ALMOST RUINED THAT CASH COW!!! NONITO can come back to the top if RIGO is not around!!!

Comment

people not gonna pay to watch you run away every time someone throws a punch at you

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                Rigandeaux destroyed Donaire? What a ridiculous statement! He definitely out-pointed him. Even outclassed him, but destroyed? Come on. Either way, I'm really happy HBO & Showtime are slowly releasing these fighters who are not entertaining!
                Yes, not entertaining fighter for you sure, because he can destroy whatever "champion" you may have and protected with Golden Boy, like Mares, Garcia and so on. Rigo for guys like you is a nightmare and for sure you can't enjoy his fights. The same to Arum and Golden Boy, who spend a lor of money making dumbs and how is possible that a simple fighter like Rigondeaux destroy him so easely. The same with Canelo-Lara. Canelo is nothing but construction

Comment

Rigo should of knocked Donaire out but he decided to play it safe. Can't wait to see beautiful footwork in action...not so much

Comment

Originally posted by BigAlexSand View Post
                    Pathetic move by HBO and By Arum who completely disrespected his fighter! Go to GoldenBoy Rigo!
                    Did you see the way Schafer talked about Lara after his war with Angulo?

The problem here might also be that Rigo probably wants big money to fight the likes of Darchinyan. Why should HBO 'showcase' that?

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/rigondeau...ith-hbo--67871

I wonder what happened to this.

Comment

Working...
                      X