No announcement yet.

Do you agree with ESPN's P4P ranking?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you agree with ESPN's P4P ranking?

P4P is about opinion, so of course ESPN's list is not the end all of be all.
    But ESPN is a major media source that covers boxing, so it is respected.

My only thing about this fight is how Manny goes from being ranked from number 6 to number 4 over Sergio Martinez, Wladimir Klitschko?

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...pound-rankings

Once again, you know it's opinionated, shared your thoughts on the list.

ESPN is absolute garbage, for any and everything sports related, the only thing decent from them is FNF.

Comment

Bradley or Donaire should be off, Mares has earned his spot in there. The order is pretty bad though. I don't agree with any of it outside of 1,2, and 3.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
        ESPN is absolute garbage, for any and everything sports related, the only thing decent from them is FNF.
        So you think Bob slipped them something?

Comment

Bradley should be replaced by Mares. He hasnt realistically beaten a top 10 opponent since Devon

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            Bradley or Donaire should be off, Mares has earned his spot in there. The order is pretty bad though. I don't agree with any of it outside of 1,2, and 3.
            I agree, so how would you re-order the list?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
              Bradley should be replaced by Mares. He hasnt realistically beaten a top 10 opponent since Devon
              understandable. I can see that argument.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                P4P is about opinion, so of course ESPN's list is not the end all of be all.
                But ESPN is a major media source that covers boxing, so it is respected.

My only thing about this fight is how Manny goes from being ranked from number 6 to number 4 over Sergio Martinez, Wladimir Klitschko?

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...pound-rankings

Once again, you know it's opinionated, shared your thoughts on the list.
                As much crap as I give Dan Rafael his p4p rankings were fairly accurate. However, ever since they went to this new format they went to ****.

To answer your question, no I don't agree with the, they're a complete joke now imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                  I agree, so how would you re-order the list?
                  1. Ward
                  2. Mayweather
                  3. Marquez
                  4. Rigondeaux
                  5. Klitschko
                  6. Martinez
                  7. Mares
                  8. Pacquiao
                  9. Froch
                  10. Donaire

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                    As much crap as I give Dan Rafael his p4p rankings were fairly accurate. However, ever since they went to this new format they went to ****.

To answer your question, no I don't agree with the, they're a complete joke now imo.
                    Yes, this is just a terrible list, everything is ass backwards lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X