No announcement yet.

Check out this female reporter dissing Manny Pacquiao to his face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    This why I am losing respect for Manny, he is way too nice, I would have told that female reporter yeah sleeping how bout you sleep on these nuts!

I don't speak Spanish, but it seems Pacman didn't get the diss she was trying to make fun of him when she said Pacquiao, Pacquiao what happen were you sleeping? Pac thought she was referring to if he was late for the interview and fell asleep in the hotel room, but she was referring to when Marquez knocked him out cold.

I don't know man that was pretty rude, reminds me of Stephen A Smith when he was making fun of Manny getting KO I don't get these people who don't have the balls stepping in the ring making fun of a fighter getting knocked out, other fighters have been knocked out cold like that but reporters never mocked them to their face like that and brought it up, I think they do this because they know Pacman is too nice and they can get away with dissing him.
    Last edited by extracurRICular; 08-07-2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

pacquiao had mayweather running scared being nice...imagine he went tyson on them...."i only do interviews with women if i fornicate with them" haha

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        LOL this ^^^^^

Comment

You can't hate on Pacquiao for being a good sport.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            This why I am losing respect for Manny, he is way too nice, I would have told that female reporter yeah sleeping how bout you sleep on these nuts!

I don't speak Spanish, but it seems Pacman didn't get the diss she was trying to make fun of him when she said Pacquiao, Pacquiao what happen were you sleeping? Pac thought she was referring to if he was late for the interview and fell asleep in the hotel room, but she was referring to when Marquez knocked him out cold.

I don't know man that was pretty rude, reminds me of Stephen A Smith when he was making fun of Manny getting KO I don't get these people who don't have the balls stepping in the ring making fun of a fighter getting knocked out, other fighters have been knocked out cold like that but reporters never mocked them to their face like that and brought it up, I think they do this because they know Pacman is too nice and they can get away with dissing him.
            oh i got it Manny's too nice and should not be respected, WOW!!!!

Comment

The interviewer looks like my ex.

Comment

I speak Spanish and to me she wasn't dissing him or referring to the knockout at all.

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
                  oh i got it Manny's too nice and should not be respected, WOW!!!!

Well these reporters have no respect for him, you ever see them say that to Ricky Hatton or Roy Jones Jr. face after they got knocked out? nobody because they know these guys won't put up with that crap, Pacman is the nice guy who gets used and abused. its sad, I wish he would talk back.

Comment

She did not mean it that way. Like you said, you dont speak espanish so you misinterpreted. She said "Pacquiao is now here, he had me really nervous." "Pienso que se le pegaron las sabanas." Translates to I think the bed sheets were stuck to him. That is a saying in Spanish meaning you are running late in the morning because you overslept.

Comment

Originally posted by Zarco View Post
                      She did not mean it that way. Like you said, you dont speak espanish so you misinterpreted. She said "Pacquiao is now here, he had me really nervous." "Pienso que se le pegaron las sabanas." Translates to I think the bed sheets were stuck to him. That is a saying in Spanish meaning you are running late in the morning because you overslept.
                      Thanks for clearing it up, it just sounded like she was making fun of him like Stephen A smith and the flowmos and black power racists do with that are you still sleep crap whenever they leave a comment on a article or video about pacman.

Comment

Working...
                      X