No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia on Why Pacquiao-Rios is Not Pacquiao-Margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    WTF?!?! Lot of you fools must of not seen a prime Margarito besides punking out Mayweather in person. Looks like they only know Cotto and beyond.
    Good post. That's exactly what it is. These kids come to the sport like, "i been watching since 2012. If it didn't happen since then, fuk it! It didn't happen so I will make up what I want to believe and make myself look stupid!".

Comment

Sorry but unless Pac is totally shot he would probably do worse to Rios, Margarito was done by the time he fought Pac at 150, that was the shell of the real Rito.

Comment

WTF?!?! Lot of you fools must of not seen a prime Margarito besides punking out Mayweather in person. Looks like they only know Cotto and beyond.
        I've seen prime margacheato against Martinez and he could never beat floyd ...too flat footed. Margacheato was still considered prime until he's was caught and beat down. Klitschos was caught roiding and considered great so souks PAC fraud

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
          Sorry but unless Pac is totally shot he would probably do worse to Rios, Margarito was done by the time he fought Pac at 150, that was the shell of the real Rito.
          The good news for Rios is that he doesn't have Margarito's chin and will get stopped before he can be ruined as badly as Margarito was.

Comment

I have seen a prime Margarito. He comes forward with not the greatest hand speed but the guy threw volume of punches and knew how to keep his composure and cut off the ring. Brandon fights the same way but he doesn't waste as many punches as prime Marg cuz he knows his range a lot better.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
              Garcia forgot to add that Rios is a smart fighter than Margacheato and that he took more punishment than Cheato did 10 years younger than him and before the Alvarodo fight on YouTube there's a video where Rios says he don't think he can beat PAC but he would try lol. PAC is upset and is going to KO the ***** out of Bammed Bammed punching bag Rios. Can't wait to see what his face looks like after the fight lol.
              I dont mean to pick on you because I see a lot of people do it but can we stop with the stupid nicknames we give Margarito and Peterson etc. Maybe I'm the only one who finds it annoying but I think we're all aware Margarito cheated and I'm glad Mosley beat him up but the Margacheato and PEDerson stuff is just getting old.

Comment

Rios has a tighter guard and is quicker than Margarito. However with that being said (aside from Margarito) Rios is probably the least technically skilled boxer Pacquiao has fought in years.

I'm also not sure if Rios has the same chin (although it is still good) as Margarito. I don't think Alvarado would have troubled Margs too much with his punches.

Comment

Rios ain't fighting the version of Pacquiao that fought Margarito

Comment

They keep saying its not gunna be like margarito so much because thats exactly how its gunna be...rios cant change his style in one camp and we all know how its gunna go, the fans arent dumb...rios can win if pac is completely entirely shot...if not rios doesnt have a chance in hell...curious to see how pacs chin holds up after that ko tho

Comment

Burrito bandito. You don't know **** about boxing *****! Mayweather would have gave Margarito boxing lesson. #Themoneyteam

Comment

Working...
                      X