best advice from cornerman youve heard?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"5 4 7 then 2 2 4 move left 7 8 8 3" - Kevin Rooney in Tysons corner

Comment

Alcazar telling Dela Hoya "No more rounds like this" after the 10th round of his fight with Tito Trinidad. going into the final round "three more minutes and we'l go home." LOL

Comment

Virgil Hunter's magic whisper of sex talk on his boxer. Forgot what he said.

Comment

Norman stone to Ruiz; "Cmon Roy, you gotta do it, you gotta get inside on him"

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
            Virgil Hunter's magic whisper of sex talk on his boxer. Forgot what he said.
            "Prove it to yourself......now Deeeeeep, AGAIN.....deeeeep, AGAIN......now take a swallow......calm yourself"

Comment

Originally posted by haverespect View Post
              Has to be Pavlik's trainer Jack Lowe monotonously saying to Pavlik, "You have to throw the double jab!

Classic insightful, masterful technician if I ever saw it
              He was just saying it recently, i forgot whose corner

Comment

Dan Goossen telling Corrales..You better get his azz now..

Comment

I liked Bill Millers words when he was preping Toney for round 11 against Nunn, "... you got to dawwg this man...". I miss Bill, he was one great guy who knew his stuff.......... Rockin'

Comment

Angelo Dundee to Ray Leonard- "You're blowing it, son!"

Comment

Roger Mayweather: "Box him, baby. You beat him easy when you box him."

In all seriousness, the Jermain Taylor / Cory Spinks fight where Emanuel Steward loses it in the corner and tells Jermain that he has to let his hands go and quit going up and down, up and down is both motivating and hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                      X