Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSAC doing random testing for Bradley Vs Marquez.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The upcoming training footage will be interesting to see what kind of condition JMM is in! Even if he's undergoing testing I'm sure Heredia knows how to get around these. I think either the noise created by Bradley and Conte will scare JMM from using and you'll be able to tell from the weigh in by JMM by looking flat and soft...or like Conte says JMM has already used/cycled and received benefit from PEDS so further testing means little.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Ehhh... he buckled Pac a couple of times, so he's been hurt before.
      I don't mind the su****ion though, Marquez never knocked down Pac before and does it twice at his oldest
      Pacquiao was also older and has taken punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by ManUtd626 View Post
        Pacquiao was also older and has taken punishment.
        In the end it was just two old men in the ring beating each other up.
        You telling me Bradley did indeed wreck Pac for Marquez to finish?
        I'm a Bradley homer and I don't even believe that

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          In the end it was just two old men in the ring beating each other up.
          You telling me Bradley did indeed wreck Pac for Marquez to finish?
          I'm a Bradley homer and I don't even believe that
          No, but all the punishment he has taken throughout his career adds up. Most of the boxers who have the most successful long careers really limit how much damage they take throughout their careers.

Comment

they're all cheaters

bradROID, marquOID, pacROID & fROID

SeROID Gaytinez & Jr.ROID Chavez

bernald hopkin is also a suspect

Comment

So Arum has problems with VADA for this fight yet he's quick to get VADA testing for Pacquiao Rios:

Manny Pacquiao signed a contract Wednesday morning to accept the kind of Olympic-style drug testing that Floyd Mayweather Jr. has been demanding his opponents agree to since 2010.

Pacquiao's deal with the Voluntary Anti-Doping Association ensures that he will be randomly tested for performance enhancing drug usage prior to his Nov. 23 (Nov. 24 in China) welterweight bout with Brandon Rios at Cotai Arena in Macau, China. It is not known if Rios has signed the paperwork yet, but he has agreed to do so.
              VADA's Dr. Margaret Goodman confirmed to Yahoo! Sports on Monday that she had received payment for the testing for Pacquiao and Rios, but said she hadn't received the signed contracts from the fighters. Top Rank now has Pacquiao's signed contract and is going to forward that to VADA.

Comment

Originally posted by QS2 View Post
                they're all cheaters

bradROID, marquOID, pacROID & fROID

SeROID Gaytinez & Jr.ROID Chavez

bernald hopkin is also a suspect
                I totally agree. Specially with Hopkins who nobody ever says anything. The guy looks like a 25 year old at 41, 42? Come on!! Su****ious

Comment

Working...
                X