No announcement yet.

Victoria Secret Model Adriana Lima meets her boxing Hero Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
    Pac fu##in with victoria secret angels. Floyd fu##in with Trina the twerking stripper from some ****** rundown club lol
    Classy girls like Manny

Low ass, ****** stripper, chicken head gold diggers like Floyd

Like they say birds of a feather flock together.

The difference is those chicks only like Floyd because of his money and fame that he flaunts, Pacman doesn't flaunt money those fine models just like him and think he is adorable.

Comment

Originally posted by luki29 View Post
      Is Shyla Stylez or Sophia Rossi a fan of Pacquiao too?
      I have no clue who they are.

Comment

lel you don't know who Shyla Stylez iss

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I have no clue who they are.
          they are the blueprint of 100% real women

Comment

damn if i was pacquiao and adrianna was getting all giggly like that, i would have boxed her pvssy with my tounge inside that locker room.

Comment

They make a great couple too lol. The way she just reacted to him though... and "Pacquiao I am a fan! Love your smile!" ... Props to Pac. He is a handsome guy though, no **** so it's not like a surprise. The guy has his own style and a very genuine personality which comes thru. Good stuff!

Comment

Women are attracted to dangerous, physical men.....is this a surprise? Men, stay away from the effeminate culture being pushed on you.

Comment

SO when Ruslan Provodnikov becomes an elite boxer "hypothetically" and ppv king , the new crop of girls like Kate Upton, Ariana Grande, playboy bunnies, victoria secret models will all crush on him, just cuz he's bad *** and on top of a sport.
                  haah i would not be surprised at all, thats how life works and how women work, dont matter what you look like...Ruslan you got this!! pp

http://www.boxingchannel.tv/img/thum...-beat-TiBC.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by kardsufur View Post
                    Pac fu##in with victoria secret angels. Floyd fu##in with Trina the twerking stripper from some ****** rundown club lol
                    Where are all the *****s at? Why aren't you guys in here defending your hero's honor?

Comment

adriana lima was one of the best looking women on the planet for several years.

after her baby she is past her prime, but she can still f#cking get it. ya hurd meh?

i follow all the top supermodels on twitter. some are extremely absorbed by their images, but most are just girls in their primes looking to have fun and document it photographically.

they're all taller than i am, too

Comment

Working...
                      X