No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Fury Has His Training Army in Order For Haye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sako5 View Post
    Damn the training camp is in Belgium ? I wonder where he's precisely, I wonder if I can see him train.
    They are in Essen, Antwerp. Don't know exactly where the gym is though.

Comment

Dillian Whyte is certainly not a bad sparring partner folks. I would even consider him to beat Hughie Fury.

Sprott is ok.

I think Haye has some troubles by having Joshua and Helenius. I would never think of it if I had to fight Fury.

Why doesnt he spar with Wach, Price, Wilder, Dimitrenko or even Boytsov?

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        LOL your attaching your cart to the wrong horse boy. Seth Mitchell isn't going anywhere.
        Seth Michell is a slow, plodding joke. Arreola will chew him up and spit him out and Arreola aint all that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
          Fury looking like a beast... Haye will get steam rolled.
          WAR FURY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love how focused Team Fury are going into this fight. Haye better be ready.

Comment

On a serious note, Fury is of course in trouble here. But I wouldn't count him out, since Haye is struggling with tall, big fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Eisenfaust View Post
              Dillian Whyte is certainly not a bad sparring partner folks. I would even consider him to beat Hughie Fury.

Sprott is ok.

I think Haye has some troubles by having Joshua and Helenius. I would never think of it if I had to fight Fury.

Why doesnt he spar with Wach, Price, Wilder, Dimitrenko or even Boytsov?
              Wach - Iron Chin
              Price - Too fleet-footed, questionable heart
              Wilder - Fighting on Saturday
              Dimitrenko - Hasn't he gone off to become a lawyer, or something?
              Boytsov - Petrified of any ranked HW.

To be honest, i'm surprised Helenius has agreed to spar Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                Wach - Iron Chin
                Price - Too fleet-footed, questionable heart
                Wilder - Fighting on Saturday
                Dimitrenko - Hasn't he gone off to become a lawyer, or something?
                Boytsov - Petrified of any ranked HW.

To be honest, i'm surprised Helenius has agreed to spar Haye.
                Wach would be a terrible choice as a sparring partner. He moves like his feet are planted in cement.

Price would be OK, so would Helenius. Not sure about Joshua though. Has he been confirmed?

Don't get why people are complaining about Whyte? Similar size, good movement, packs a heavy punch. Good choice imo.

Michael Sprott is just your standard sparring partner. I think Klitschko used him too in preparation for Haye.

Comment

War Fury, i hope he wins, i like that he's working with Whyte, he'll get good work from him.

Originally posted by Bodyshot3 View Post
                  @Weltschmerz

.......the key to this one will not be Fury's body - which will definitely be in good shape and has been for a while - but his mindset.

When Tyson gets absurdly over-hyped, ignores the gameplan and forgets what his opponent can bring to the table...he's entirely beatable.

This fight gets won and lost in the head and Fury has got some work to do!

All very true, good stuff.

Comment

Doesn't matter, after Pulev disposes of Thompson he is on his way to the top!

Comment

Helenius seems like a very good/smart call from the Haye camp....

..the Finn is a big old boy, with major height, weight and reach advantages but not a complete statue like Wach or the super-nervous Dimintenko and he's got a half-decent workrate and has got some pop on his punches.

Robert's not exactly a virtual photocopy of Fury but he's a big, tall, unbeaten heavyweight who can move decently and punch a bit (probably does a bit of leaning and grappling as well) and I reckon he's taking a fair few bodyshots and quickfire in-and-out attacks right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X