No announcement yet.

Reasons why Matthysse Canceled the Tour

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Master Cvnt View Post
    While Danny is in Philly rapping next to a pool showing off his 6 toes, Matthyse is out in the wild trying to find an alpha female wolf to make babies with.
    I assure you that where Lucas lives he finds only foxes, skunks and otters...

Comment

Originally posted by FromBA View Post
      I assure you that where Lucas lives he finds only foxes, skunks and otters...
      I assure you, where Danny lives, he will find Bernard Hopkin's, crack heads and hoes.

Comment

Why does he need a press tour? The fight is Under May - Canelo, it's already sold.

While Danny wants to flt around the World, Matthyse is on a mountain trying to catch Lions.
        Who cares if the fights already sold. It's a Golden Boy event and he's part of the company. It's his job to help sell the fight and he's not doing it. Everybody else is doing their part. And you wonder why nobody outside of boxing knows who this dude is. He shouldn't be acting like this after he worked so hard to get to this fight. He wasn't fast tracked to a title shot. He needs to be doing his part.

Comment

Originally posted by DwightMare View Post
          Who cares if the fights already sold. It's a Golden Boy event and he's part of the company. It's his job to help sell the fight and he's not doing it. Everybody else is doing their part. And you wonder why nobody outside of boxing knows who this dude is. He shouldn't be acting like this after he worked so hard to get to this fight. He wasn't fast tracked to a title shot. He needs to be doing his part.
          After he kills Danny on the undercard, he will be known by 1 million + people.
          How many go or watch tours compared to that? Not 1 mill that is for sure.

While *****es want to see press tours, Matthyse is carving a 1 piece coffin for Danny from a tree he chopped down.

Comment

Jajaja! I love how the Garcia btches are going crazy!

While Danny takes his old man to a club because his 6th toe took away his tongue, Matthyse is tatooing an Eagle on his own back.
            Thats actually true
            He does his own tats on himself which I think is pretty badas5.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              see, why cant we get posters here with that kind of wit?

instead we have Frank Ducketts and ****
              kinda has a ring to it!

Comment

Reason why Matthysse cancelled the tour?

Needed to delay a USADA test.

/thread

Comment

I think the Matthysse hype created by his fa990t worshipers here have surpassed that of Manny Pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                    Reason why Matthysse cancelled the tour?

Needed to delay a USADA test.

/thread
                    Getting your excuses in nice and early, I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                      I think the Matthysse hype created by his fa990t worshipers here have surpassed that of Manny Pacquiao
                      You wanna know about fa99ot ass worshippers, check out the butthurt floydiots in this thread(and others). What is their problem with mathysse?

Comment

Working...
                      X