Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios says that Floyd Mayweather beats Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Rios says that Floyd Mayweather beats Pacquiao!

Damn, all of Pacquiao's opponents say that Floyd Mayweather beats Pacquiao.
    First Hatton, then Marquez, and now Brandon Rios!

ESPN First Take, look it up on youtube.

that will get rios KTFO in round 4 instead of rd 5. Not good idea to piss off a guy wo is already going to beat the **** out of you.

Unless of course Hectari has another premonition/dream of manny losing.

Comment

Floyd keeps racking up those hypothetical wins!

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
        that will get rios KTFO in round 4 instead of rd 5. Not good idea to piss off a guy wo is already going to beat the **** out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

Its funny everyone who fought Manny said Floyd wins, yet Floyd doesnt have enough courage to fight Pacman

You really made another thread just for this? why you spamming dude? could have left discussion in the ESPN first take thread with the video in it.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=606120

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post

Juan Manuel Marquez said it to Mannys face that Mayweather would win when he was on First Take, did Manny knock him out? no JMM knocked his ass out!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              Juan Manuel Marquez said it to Mannys face that Mayweather would win when he was on First Take, did Manny knock him out? no JMM knocked his ass out!
              ok. fair point. keep me posted on your dreams so I know how to bet on fight night.

I owe you an apology- I figured your dreams involving Manny were completely different!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post

who gives a ****? marquez hates pacquiao because all the close calls went in pac's favor, and pac beat hatton so bad hatton contemplated suicide. i'd take what both men say about pacquiao with a grain of salt. Rios hasn't fought either guy yet, so fvk him.

Comment

My question is, why doesn't any of Pacquiao's opponent take a stance...say "This dude is the real deal" Ya know?? Upsell your opponent as dangerous, as the best in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                    Floyd keeps racking up those hypothetical wins!
                    gotta agree.. who cares.

Comment

Working...
                    X