Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What in the hell did i just read?

Comment

Originally posted by -2 Scrappy- View Post
      Roach trains him and Ruslan so I see why nobody is calling for that fight. The biggest problem is they couldnt wait a few weeks to clear Alavarez to fight Manny and they rushed into Bam Bam. And now Alvarez is fighting sooner then Manny wtf

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      Manny fighting Alvarez??where in the hell did you get that from??did you mean Alvarado?

Comment

Originally posted by BajanXLegend View Post
        Why then was he having such a bad performance against Bradley?

People say bradley won, Others say Pacquiao was robbed. Regardless it was still a rubbish performance from Pacquiao Standards of Toe-to-Toe.
        Provodnikov put on a better performance on Bradley than Pacquiao did going Toe-to-Toe.

So the question is to NSB'ers .. If Brandon Rios is Tailor-made for Pacquiao (poor defence, only one gear Forward) is this not a almost the most ripest Cherry-Pick of all time?

Why didn't Pacquiao go Toe-to-Toe with Provodnikov?
        Meaning tailored match

Bradley stood toe2toe, just not on the level of toe2toe pac likes regardles its toe2toe
        I boldly typed Standards
        Just because Bradley bobbed and weaved Pac, dont mean he didn't stood toe 2 toe, i watched it plenty of times.
        Ok instead of levels, Lets just say Bradley is a slick toe2toe boxer that can bob and weave.

he was there to be hit Toe2Toe Running all night. Yeh BRO.

Pacquiao was Expected to get a KO win. Look at the bad form of punches hes outputting. not Ko'ng any1 like that.
        Pac was expected to win By KO. Lot of people lots money that night.

When Ruslan Did this he hurt Bradley Badley, Made him fight all heart, Pac Couldn't do it.
        To be called a warrior you cant take backward steps and fight a challenge that is weaker then your previous challenge. Pac should be pushing forward to take harder tests to see how far they can go. Ruslan win would get him far better credit than BamBam.
        LOL he was Expected to win by KO, i can pull all the media vids from youtube. Even people was saying who is Bradley like he don't even deserve to be in the same sentence as pac. Bradley was the FIGHT TO MAKE PAC LOOK GOOD, just like RIOS.

[IMG]http://www.troll.me/images/pissed-off-*****/you-just-went-full-******-never-go-full-******.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Boxingscene writers predictions for bradley vs pac

Are you serious guy? These are forum trolls or fanboys these are the actual writers for this site and not one of them said this was quick easy work for Pac. Stop trolling

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
            Manny fighting Alvarez??where in the hell did you get that from??did you mean Alvarado?
            Dude if you watched MMA like me youd get Alvarado and Eddie Alvarez confused all the time like me since they literally look alike and have the same exciting style.

Comment

Working...
            X