No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Tailor is Toe-to-Toe But...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
    Pacquiao didn't have a bad performance v Bradley, he fcuked him up and won comfortably.
    I boldly typed Standards

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      Level of toe 2 toe? What does that even mean? Are you arguing he stood in front of Manny and slugged it out with him? That's the only toe 2 toe I know of and that's not how Bradley fought him, he moved and tried to box after he felt Manny's power.
      Just because Bradley bobbed and weaved Pac, dont mean he didn't stood toe 2 toe, i watched it plenty of times.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Am I reading that correctly?
        Why are NSB Ducking the question? If Brandon Rios is Tailor-made for Pacquiao (poor defence, only one gear Forward) is this not a almost the most ripest Cherry-Pick of all time?

Comment

Bradley ran all night long

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            Pacquiao didn't have a bad performance v Bradley, he fcuked him up and won comfortably.
            IMO Pacquiao looked terrible against Bradley and still dominated.

Comment

Level of toe 2 toe? What does that even mean? Are you arguing he stood in front of Manny and slugged it out with him? That's the only toe 2 toe I know of and that's not how Bradley fought him, he moved and tried to box after he felt Manny's power.
              There are levels of toe to toe, like Super Mario Bros.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                There are levels of toe to toe, like Super Mario Bros.
                Ok instead of levels, Lets just say Bradley is a slick toe2toe boxer that can bob and weave.

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                Bradley ran all night long
                he was there to be hit Toe2Toe Running all night. Yeh BRO.

Pacquiao was Expected to get a KO win. Look at the bad form of punches hes outputting. not Ko'ng any1 like that.
                Last edited by BajanXLegend; 08-05-2013, 01:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BajanXLegend View Post
                  Just because Bradley bobbed and weaved Pac, dont mean he didn't stood toe 2 toe, i watched it plenty of times.
                  Nothing to do with the bobbing and weaving, he moved BACKWARDS from Manny. That is not T2T. As for what you're really asking, Rios was picked because he'll make Manny look good coming off a brutal KO loss.

Comment

Nothing to do with the bobbing and weaving, he moved BACKWARDS from Manny. That is not T2T. As for what you're really asking, Rios was picked because he'll make Manny look good coming off a brutal KO loss.
                    So you agree that this is a blatant cherry pick

Comment

It was basically the Clottey fight except Bradley was actually moving out of the way and I guess the judges mistaked that for actually doing something.

Wasnt Pacs best performanve but it was no way terrible. He beat Bradley comfortably.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
                      X