No announcement yet.

Isnt Rios tailor made for Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isnt Rios tailor made for Pacman?

I know obviously that its boxing and anything can happen, Rios is def a very very tough fighter btu hes a 135 or 140lber moving up to 147, he stands flat footed and keeps moving forward, my opinion is as long as Manny is still the same fighter (since that was a devastating KO he took from JMM and those kos can ruin a fighter) he will win by stoppage or a straight up ko by rd 8. Mannys foot spped is way too much his hand speed is as well and he has that power

Well duh. He's the perfect opponent for Manny to bounce back from and look great.

If he stuggles in the least bit he should retire.

Comment

that's the point

Comment

Originally posted by DJR005 View Post
        I know obviously that its boxing and anything can happen, Rios is def a very very tough fighter btu hes a 135 or 140lber moving up to 147, he stands flat footed and keeps moving forward, my opinion is as long as Manny is still the same fighter (since that was a devastating KO he took from JMM and those kos can ruin a fighter) he will win by stoppage or a straight up ko by rd 8. Mannys foot spped is way too much his hand speed is as well and he has that power
        the same can be said for floyd with canelo but i reckon you wont be making a thread about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Keni Styles View Post
          the same can be said for floyd with canelo but i reckon you wont be making a thread about that.
          Well for one, Canelo is a whole lot more capable than rios. And he's a much biigger threat to floyd than rios is to Pac. Rios is pretty much tailor made for any top p4p fighter.

Comment

if that's you trying to take a shot at me out being a pac or Floyd fan then that's dumb sheet. 1st of all im a fan of both of those guys and I don't get in the middle of the constant Floyd vs pac bickering matches on this and 2nd not its not the same bc Canelo will probably come into the ring 15 pds heavier than Floyd will which wont be the case w rios. But other than the size id say u r right about the styles being similar in that canelo is pretty flat footed, but he packs power actually so no I don't really agree with anything but the flat footed part

Comment

I thought this was common knowledge,thats why he and not Alvarado who can atleast spell boxing didnt get the fight

Comment

If Rios can't hurt Pac he's in big trouble that's all I know.

Comment

Are you really comparing Manny fighting Rios who isnt even top 5 at 140 at ww
                  To floyd moving up and fighting the unified undefeated Ring champ at 154?

tell me you are joking
                  Last edited by Verstyle; 08-03-2013, 02:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Well duh. He's the perfect opponent for Manny to bounce back from and look great.

If he stuggles in the least bit he should retire.
                    I agree except with the part that if he struggles he should retire. If he loses he should definitely retire, if he struggles it'll be well known to the boxing community that he doesn't have it anymore, but casuals will see it as a decent bounceback win. They will probably want to see him again as it probably means it was a pretty good competitive scrap, unknowing that Pac was supposed to thrash him.

Comment

Working...
                    X