VIDEO: Lucas Matthysse on the mitts for Danny Garcia [Exclusive footage]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Why do people keep posting this video? Its like the simplest mitt work ever
    Then you would be suprised at how many coaches can't teach, and how many fighters can't execute a proper left hook.

Comment

Mitt's don't hit back. If you're going to use a model on how to fight Matthysse, use the Vivian Harris fight. Matthysse can't take it to the body. He will protect his body before his head which is why Harris had one eye closed and the other starting to swell.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
        exclusive footage that has been posted about 150 times this week along with his first amateur fight.
        Wasn't sure it was posted... Will have other exclusives from Camp Matthysse coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by FXDaKid View Post
          Wasn't sure it was posted... Will have other exclusives from Camp Matthysse coming soon
          This video was longer than the one posted I believe.

Comment

I like how his trainer (or whoever it is) lets Lucas finish his punches. He still meets him somewhat with the mitts but other trainers who work mitts punch almost as much as the boxers do for the sound effect; I think that gets guys into a bad habit of not following all the way through.

Comment

hes also throwing punches under water lucas is going to for real be a machine come fight night!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X