No announcement yet.

Why is VADA not being used anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    Floyd Jr paid millions of dollars to settle his court case just to stop them from poking his peds record. He's guilty as hell. You don't pay a single cent if you're innocent.
    No he paid because he would have paid a lot more when he was found guilty of defamation. That writer gained a lot of publicity from BS there is no evidence of. If you think a company the size of USADA are going to cover tests up for Mayweather you and everyone else that believes needs eliminating from the gene pool.

Comment

Canelo better ask for VADA testing in his fight with the rumored PEDs cheat. The guy will do anything to keep his zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Canelo better ask for VADA testing in his fight with the rumored PEDs cheat. The guy will do anything to keep his zero.
        Go with the agency that is run by the man that orchestrated the biggest drug cheating ring in history.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          no, it's you who have no clue. granted it's not their decision whether to allow a fighter who tested positive but they could demand for it because it renders their testing useless. that's the right thing to do but usada just ignored it.

in the same breath, it's also not in their jurisdiction to ban or suspend any pro boxer but they still did it.

they can't stop a positive fighter from fighting but they can suspend him? you don't think that is not a joke? gtfo
          USADA didn't ignore it. The problem here is with the commission and the promoters more so than the testing agency. They're the ones that allowed the fight to continue. VADA doesn't suspend fighters. It is up to the commission to suspend the fighters that test positive. This was done with the Khan-Peterson fight in Nevada. Golden Boy took a major loss for this fight. When USADA tests they have an agreement with the fighter to follow WADA code. The result should be a 2 year ban and cancelling of the fight. Golden Boy and the NYSAC didn't follow through with the cancelling of the fight (there was talk of cancelling it but it never happened). Not sure why but it's obviously corruption. It was their first fight with the Barclays I believe and they were at risk of losing a lot of money. There's no telling what type of penalties they would've received per their deal with the Barclays. Now I'm not saying this is right but that's where the corruption is.

This goes back to my first post. All of the commissions need to be on one accord and follow through on the same penalties.

Comment

Paying millions is like getting on your knees
            And asking for forgiveness. . Floyd has payed pacmans bills literally

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              People still thinking USADA would cover up tests for Mayweather. LOL

They are the biggest drug testing agency in the world, whatever Mayweather could offer is small fry to what they would lose if they were found out.
              Pretty much this but i like to read what the conspiracy theorist make up in their heads

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Did they do to good of a job??
                Seems they are beginning to be left out.
                Thoughts???
                The only reason I've heard why vada is not used is because they are not good at handling the situations & they cost GB a few shows, they found out fighters where cheated and didn't notify the promotional company right away to have them change the program and did tell the commission but it cause for two fight to be cancelled and GB couldn't even bring a replacement fighter since they where told days before the fight, I would not use such a company for my fighters when they don't act professional and cost me money twice.

Comment

USADA will take a congressional hearing about covering up PED's for Floyd Mayweather & Golden Boy I think not. There's a reason nobody else picked up that story because it had no legs.

Comment

VADA is not used because cheaters are getting caught left and right. That's why Haymon, GBP and Mayweather prefer USADA.

Comment

Working...
                    X