Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you give Devon credit for Destroying Khan??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
    Khan looked extremely amateurish against a Judah who showed no heart, Zab quit. There is no denying that.
    Why did he look amateurish? I'd say he looked more amateurish vs Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      That's not the point of the argument at all.
      It is, I initially said I'm talking purely on ability and where they stand at this point. I have no idea where your shifting the conversation. You brought up resume as if that has anything to do with Khan's recent performances.

Comment

Why did he look amateurish? I'd say he looked more amateurish vs Malignaggi.
        No comment

Comment

It is, I initially said I'm talking purely on ability and where they stand at this point. I have no idea where your shifting the conversation. You brought up resume as if that has anything to do with Khan's recent performances.
          No the point is, who would be the best win between the two. That's the discussion. Not who would beat who.

Fact is, Khans resume takes a massive dump right on Urangos. And even though Khan did look a bit shady in his last fight, he managed to pull off a UD. Urango had lost to Berto in his last fight before Alexander or close to it. So it's the same scenario. Only, khan managed to win and Urango lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
            Stunned against Molina, what fight were you watching.
            Here you go, got to 1.42:00 and at 1.42:30 Khan gets stunned

Comment

No comment
              So when you can't back up your statement you resort to teenage smileys instead of initiating a debate? Is that how this is going to work out?

Comment

So when you can't back up your statement you resort to teenage smileys instead of initiating a debate? Is that how this is going to work out?
                You think looking amateurish; missing like a mad man against a fighter who quit and checked out mentally is more impressive than dominating Malignaggi? Get real...

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
                  If my memory serves me right didn't Khan beat Kotelnik far more "conclusively" then Devon did?
                  Khan did, but who has improved regardless of who he's fought and who has looked like shyt regardless of who he's fought lately.

Comment

Khan is a ***** so no. I fully expect Devon to batter Khan just like he did Lee Purdy.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                      Here you go, got to 1.42:00 and at 1.42:30 Khan gets stunned

Getting hit with a punch = "stunned" now

Comment

Working...
                      X