Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Danny Garcia Being Offered in Sacrifice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
    Danny was never knocked down in the amateurs or pro's. Lucas was dropped twice in the amateurs. Plus, his brother's jaw is glass. Lucas can't magically have an "iron" chin when he shares the same genes and facial structure as Walter and the hardest puncher he's faced has been Zab Judah.. Sure, Lucas can punch, but Danny also hits harder than anyone Lucas has fought. All the displaced Pacquiao fans will be shocked when "the next Pacquiao" gets timed by Swift.
    Judah was also the hardest puncher Garcia faced but unlike Lucas, he hurt him multiple times in the last 3 rounds. Lucas also hits much much harder then anyone Garcia has ever faced.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      Yeah, anyone who thought Danny was eager to take this fight and was just waiting for the right time to sign or something, is delusional. Danny was forced into taking this fight and when they get into the ring, he is going to get straight wrecked......which is why it's on this PPV as an undercard because Danny wanted a lot of money to take a beating.

People are also MASSIVELY overlooking Canelo against Mayweather. I think we could see a rematch after perhaps Floyd's first loss. I can remember almost everyone in here barring a few (including myself) who said Trout was going to trash and KO Canelo, expose him easily. Now that he won, the tune has changed a little bit but Canelo is a strong, fast guy. He is going to catch Mayweather, the Ghost was tagging Mayweather to the body fairly easily.

In any case, it should be a great, great card, really looking forward to it. I'm due to close on my house the first week of September and I want to get the TV installed, new couch, satellite moved and the grill setup so I can have a sweet party for this to celebrate the move.
      We could see a rematch even if Floyd doesn't lose to Canelo but has a hard time and / or if it is a competitive and not boring fight. Any of these are very likely.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
        Yeah, anyone who thought Danny was eager to take this fight and was just waiting for the right time to sign or something, is delusional. Danny was forced into taking this fight and when they get into the ring, he is going to get straight wrecked......which is why it's on this PPV as an undercard because Danny wanted a lot of money to take a beating.

People are also MASSIVELY overlooking Canelo against Mayweather. I think we could see a rematch after perhaps Floyd's first loss. I can remember almost everyone in here barring a few (including myself) who said Trout was going to trash and KO Canelo, expose him easily. Now that he won, the tune has changed a little bit but Canelo is a strong, fast guy. He is going to catch Mayweather, the Ghost was tagging Mayweather to the body fairly easily.

In any case, it should be a great, great card, really looking forward to it. I'm due to close on my house the first week of September and I want to get the TV installed, new couch, satellite moved and the grill setup so I can have a sweet party for this to celebrate the move.
        Lucas better win or there will be alot of sad posters. I dont have a horse in that fight so im just hoping for a good one.

I agree with everything you said about Canelo and Floyd. Size will play a big part in this fight. Canelo will eventually catch him.

Sept 14th the Ginger era begins!

Comment

I dont think they are sacrificing garcia...

Garcia has a legit shot at beating lucas, but he will have to fight a perfect fight and be the matador to lucas's bull....

i favor lucas to win but this is not a sacrifice,, danny earned his belts and lucas earned his shot... now let the best fighter win...

a sacrifice would be putting berto in with thurman,, or lopez to canelo,,, now that was a sacrifice,,

Comment

Working...
          X