Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was Better at Middleweight and Who would have won? B-hop or Hagler.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was Better at Middleweight and Who would have won? B-hop or Hagler.

Who was better at Middleweight and who would have won between these two legends. Bernard Hopkins or Marvin Hagler.
    Marvin Hagler
    80.39%
    Bernard Hopkins
    19.61%

The reason why I say B-hop is because he always finds a way to win. When the odds were against him vs Trinidad, he proved his doubters wrong. That fight was a great fight.

Comment

Razor sharp fight Hagler is more offensively explosive which would winn him a 115-113 type decision; but B-Hop is great vs Southpaws plus he would a height and reach advantage.

Comment

I have Hagler by decision. Would be a very close fight though.

Comment

I expect this poll to be overwhelmingly in favor of Hopkins due to NSB's population of naive meatbags who never even knew the sport existed prior to 'The World Awaits.' I also expect a bunch of Philly ****s to say Bernard works him over with ease, because their accomplishments in life suck so badly that they need to rely on geography in order to feel like they've done something.

"What'd you ever do in life, man?"

"Bernard Hopkins is from my City, dawg."

Hagler beats him via UD all day, every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
            I expect this poll to be overwhelmingly in favor of Hopkins due to NSB's population of naive meatbags who never even knew the sport existed prior to 'The World Awaits.' I also expect a bunch of Philly ****s to say Bernard works him over with ease, because their accomplishments in life suck so badly that they need to rely on geography in order to feel like they've done something.

I'll only get mad when the inevitable, "Hagler was too wild and would just walk into counters" stuff starts. Some people seem to genuinely believe Hagler was a brawler.

Comment

Originally posted by swagswag View Post
              The reason why I say B-hop is because he always finds a way to win. When the odds were against him vs Trinidad, he proved his doubters wrong. That fight was a great fight.
              Roy Jones jr, Jermaine Taylor.

Hagler wins this, on a legacy level and in a head to head match up, imo, it'd have to be 15 rounds with the old style gloves though.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

Go listen to eminem u queer

Comment

Hopkins easily beats Hagler, he was just a brawler

Comment

Hopkins, had the durability and defense to tangle with Hagler, had the boxing ability to edge him, spoil if need and cut his workrate. I'd go with Hopkins, but of course I'd expect it to be tough.

Comment

Working...
                    X