Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao has not fought a top ww since 2009

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, the stupidity of people keeping this going. Do I have to repeat margarito would have killed Ortiz and guerrero? Clottey was far better. The cotto Manny brutalized was also better. The Mosley Manny fought was coming off a draw but the one Floyd fought was inactive for 18 God Damon months. People also keep forgetting Floyd retired to keep his zero when the ww division was smoking while nanny fought the best fighters. Guys like guerrero and Ortiz are c level nothing fights

All Floyd has done is spread propaganda and market himself well to the uneducated

All they keep referring to is the paper belts the guys he fought had. That means f all, as I Said clottey, prime cotto, and margo beat the shizzle out of Floyd's whole resume at the moment apart from Mosley maybe. If Margo is not weight drained, he gives him a good fight

Just compare their resumes, Pac has fought better guys all through his career

I give Floyd major props at fighting canelo tho even if he is being a hypocritical

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
      Damn, the stupidity of people keeping this going. Do I have to repeat margarito would have killed Ortiz and guerrero? Clottey was far better. The cotto Manny brutalized was also better. The Mosley Manny fought was coming off a draw but the one Floyd fought was inactive for 18 God Damon months. People also keep forgetting Floyd retired to keep his zero when the ww division was smoking while nanny fought the best fighters. Guys like guerrero and Ortiz are c level nothing fights

All Floyd has done is spread propaganda and market himself well to the uneducated

All they keep referring to is the paper belts the guys he fought had. That means f all, as I Said clottey, prime cotto, and margo beat the shizzle out of Floyd's whole resume at the moment apart from Mosley maybe. If Margo is not weight drained, he gives him a good fight

I give Floyd major props at fighting canelo tho even if he is being a hypocritical
      I forgot about Clottey- Also a top 5 welterweight

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
        Good post, but you shouldn't have any issues with the Cotto CW unless you're dead set against CWs, which is fine. It's as justifiable as a CW gets, Pac's 1st, while going up to his 7th division. Who waits till their 7th division to ask for one? Just go back one year, it was unimaginable Pac would be fighting Cotto.
        Im just dead set against them,, i hated them for that fight, i hate them for the canelo/floyd fight,,,,

I respect dawson more because he came down to 168 and tried to beat the champ there,,,,

i just hate catchweights,, hell there is weight divisions every 5-8 pounds,, find one and fight there...

Comment

To the arguments, Bradley was not ranked on P4P list nor at 147 when Pacquiao faced him.

ESPN had him ranked at number 11 P4P.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
            To the arguments, Bradley was not ranked on P4P list nor at 147 when Pacquiao faced him.

ESPN had him ranked at number 11 P4P.
            Dont go by espn rankings,, especially P4p

P4p is all opinion,,,,
            for the record,, i know alot of people that had bradley on p4p lists 8-10 after he beat peterson, abregu, and alexander,, he was the clear #1 guy at jrww...

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post

all opinions, where are the facts?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Im just dead set against them,, i hated them for that fight, i hate them for the canelo/floyd fight,,,,

I respect dawson more because he came down to 168 and tried to beat the champ there,,,,

i just hate catchweights,, hell there is weight divisions every 5-8 pounds,, find one and fight there...
                Fair enough. I think it'd fairer on Dawson and a better fight at 171, if Ward was unwilling to move up. I'd rather watch that than what we got, it was sad.

Comment

Dont go by espn rankings,, especially P4p

P4p is all opinion,,,,
                  for the record,, i know alot of people that had bradley on p4p lists 8-10 after he beat peterson, abregu, and alexander,, he was the clear #1 guy at jrww...
                  I just go by the MEDIA and doesn't the media control everything, money, tv spots, hype??

So the media ESPN, Fox sports, Yahoo, if they have a ranking I pay attention.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                    I just go by the MEDIA and doesn't the media control everything, money, tv spots, hype??

So the media ESPN, Fox sports, Yahoo, if they have a ranking I pay attention.
                    lol yes they control everything,,,

but dont be afraid to think for yourself,, critical thinking is sorely lacking in the current era we live in....

Comment

lol yes they control everything,,,

but dont be afraid to think for yourself,, critical thinking is sorely lacking in the current era we live in....
                      Floyd controls their minds...hehe...

Comment

Working...
                      X