Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have the recent bad outings for Berto devalued Ortiz's stock even more??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ortiz should always get credit as the man to take Andre Berto soul, because after that fight he has never been the same again. His confidence have fallen and he looked weak ever since..

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Vato View Post
      Ortiz should always get credit as the man to take Andre Berto soul, because after that fight he has never been the same again. His confidence have fallen and he looked weak ever since..
      I smell a rematch in the works......

Comment

Berto had a good win over Zaveck but he hasn't looked great. With the injuries, then getting busted with PEDs, the trainer switches, etc his career has taken a hit it seems ever since the Ortiz bout.

Maybe Ortiz took that much out of him.

Comment

on the contrary he should get all the credit for exposing that bumass berto...he was supposed to be a tune up fight for berto after his layoff for what happened in haiti.
          Last edited by brick wall; 07-30-2013, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            I smell a rematch in the works......
            Really? I think Ortiz beats him again and much more easier than the last time

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Vato View Post
              Really? I think Ortiz beats him again and much more easier than the last time

Comment

I can't see how it's possible to devalue the rep of Victor "I'm a boxer, I'm not supposed to be getting hit by punches" Ortiz.

The guy's a future ATG, surely?

Comment

ortiz and berto will rematch one day.....

Its a money fight for both guys, so it will happen one day,, probably after ortiz loses again.....
                  There will always be interest in these 2 limited fighters throwing down...
                  Be a great undercard fight on a ppv

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    ortiz and berto will rematch one day.....

Its a money fight for both guys, so it will happen one day,, probably after ortiz loses again.....
                    There will always be interest in these 2 limited fighters throwing down...
                    Be a great undercard fight on a ppv
                    If it don't make dollaz it dont' make......

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                      Have the recent bad outings for Berto devalued Ortiz's stock even more??

Some say Berto has been "exposed" as a hype job.....what does that say about Vic O's "signature" win???

are you a triangle theory type of fella???
                      wachugot??
                      No way. Ortiz beat that ghetto scum when it mattered. For now I wouldn't be surpised to see Berto on the street with a bottle of purple "drank" and skittles. He is really going to see hard times. That's what happens when you're dumb and ghetto because he's not smart enough to do anything else.

Comment

Working...
                      X