Antonio WARgarito Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murderopolis View Post
    Marg is a scum bag for sure.

But most boxers would definitely put plaster in their gloves if they thought they would get away with it. All those things you mention aren't really the samething.

Mosley roided in his fights. Most fighters do. Most boxers are all scum bags. There are a few fighters that are clean, of course, as proven by the fighters who immediately signed onto the clean testing program.
    I laugh when people bring up 'roids for boxers, especially from fights/fighters 20+ years ago. Nobody cared back then. No one cared in baseball and no one cared in boxing. It's a much bigger deal now but trying to apply today's standard to the past is silly. People who want to bring up Mosley's 2003 steroid use or RJJs use in the 90s are just trolling. No one cared then about it and the fact that they used doesn't change anything now.

Boxing inherently is a sport about hurting the other guy so any advantage, legal or illegal, can injure an opponent. But no one knows that taking a steroid or an illegal drug to cut weight could result in potentially career-altering damage to an opponent. It's possible but there's really no way to tell if taking a steroid results in the punch being juuuust hard enough to cause permanent damage. But we know, from documented cases, that loading your gloves does. It ends careers. It kills people. This is not disputed.

All cheating is not created equal and loading your gloves is no longer boxing, it's assault with a deadly weapon. Would most boxers do it? I would hope not and the ones I know I don't think would have. But if that answer is yes then that says something about the lack of ethics in the sport. My goal in the ring was to beat the other guy but not illegally. So I wouldn't have plastered my hands or slipped a razor into my glove any more than I would have carried a baseball bat into the ring.
    Last edited by Granath; 02-05-2019, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Antonio WARgarito was the epitome of a ring warrior.

It's great how after all the difficult wars he's had, how us hardcore fans still remember and love him. I was cheering along with him during every fight.

As one poster has quoted in his sig, his courage is not in question.

Props to the courageous ring warrior Antonio Margarito. Viva Mexico!
      F@ck Margacheato's b@tch a55! You should be ashamed of yourself.

Comment

Traces of calcium/oxygen != plaster of paris

Comment

Arum paid external legal contractors to say that Margarito knew nothing about the plaster of paris and so he should be allowed a license for future fights!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            **** that. Shane Mosley is 10x the cheater that Margarito is.
            They both suck...

But one of them beat the other so mosely sucks less

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
              F@ck Margacheato's b@tch a55! You should be ashamed of yourself.
              Fuk off phaggot, go watch tennis or competitive swimming. Boxing aint for you.

B1tch ass phaggot

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post

B1tch ass phaggot

Comment

B1tch ass phaggot
                  I'd make you eat your teeth lil punk b@tch.

Go suck off sorry a55 cheating b@tches on your own time!

F@ck you, Margacheato and yo ***** a55 **** momma too!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                    I'd make you eat your teeth lil punk b@tch.

Go suck off sorry a55 cheating b@tches on your own time!

F@ck you, Margacheato and yo ***** a55 **** momma too!

Dude the tough guy act doesnt suit you very well. You better log off before you get yourself hurt.

BTW there is a tennis match on ESPN now go watch that, but in all honesty you already knew that.

Phaggot

Comment

Dude the tough guy act doesnt suit you very well. You better log off before you get yourself hurt.

BTW there is a tennis match on ESPN now go watch that, but in all honesty you already knew that.

Phaggot
                      There's a d@ck sucking contest at you moms house. Better get over there put@

Comment

Working...
                      X