No announcement yet.

Jesus Soto Karass appreciation thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    Karass is a nice guy, and a tough guy, but he can't beat elite guys. He can make a fine living as a tough, capable guy, but he has nothing in his game where he can elevate his game to beat a true champion.
    Broner is Berto 2 years ago man......he isn't what you think he is. There is a reason he wants to drop back down to 135 and pick on the little guys again.

Comment

The guy boxed really well. Had his hands low at the beginning and was getting caught but adjusted and took care of business. If he stays in shape, should be a handful for most.

Comment

Saw him on the road going home last September in Vegas. My friends and I started waving at his truck until finally his wife noticed and pointed us out. He smiled and gave us the usual fist gesture:

I'm very happy for his recent success and may he deliver more upsets in the future hahah.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Broner is Berto 2 years ago man......he isn't what you think he is. There is a reason he wants to drop back down to 135 and pick on the little guys again.
          No, Broner is not Berto 2 years ago. Karass is Karass 2 years ago. Now he's being overrated by you clowns. It won't affect my future postings of him. I like Karass.

Comment

anyone who beats up Berto deserves applause
            fuck him, he's a ****, JSK is the man
            he won't get a Floyd fight like the other Berto conquerors
            but an appreciation thread on NSB is just fine
            that was a fun fight to watch, JSK will get another name fight now

Comment

I'm so damn happy he beat Berto

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
                Jesus Soto Karass is the epitome of a ring warrior.

It's amazing after all the difficult wars he's had (sometimes against bigger, stronger fighters like Gabriel Rosado) how Soto Karass is able to come back and put on fine performances like his fight with Aydin and, still better, his win last night over Andre Berto.

I remember meeting some of his family members who were sitting behind me at ringside during his fight with Selcuk Aydin. I was cheering along with them during that fight.

Props to the courageous ring warrior Jesus Soto Karass. Viva Mexico!
                Thanks for the inspiration for my next thread.

Comment

He is Antonio Margarito.

Comment

It's nice to see Soto-Karass performing well on a consistent basis. He's still a gate-keeper, but a couple more wins will move him into contender status.

Comment

I thought Berto was gonna blaze him. I don't like Berto but I thought he would bounce back n beat him. I was wrong. He got ko! Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X