Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayorga quits en dos rounds in his MMGAY fight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kid-Chocolate View Post
    A young athletic Mayorga would destroy this bum MMA guy. Also Mayorga is shot to hell and way over weight. This fight was at 175 lbs, thats light heavy weight in boxing. Mayorga is a walking corpse and typical MMA propagnda want to make a name off a fallen boxer.

You should have seen many MMA threads saying that some MMA ***** called Ronda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. When in reality floyd would destroy her with a single jab.Thank god the sport of MMGay is insignificant over here in Europe, their fans and presenters are parasites.
    WTF?? Man, I think I need to join Sherdog or something, I could use a good laugh
    Last edited by Szef; 07-28-2013, 11:57 AM.

Comment

mayorga crying at the end... saying hes pissed at himself and that he failed his country... begging level for a rematch even for free in his gym in miami... saying that he needs a few more months to learn more, that he has the balls but not the knowledge

was very graphic... never expected mayorga to break down like that

Comment

This happened after an MMA analyst called Joe Rogan said that a college wrestler would destroy Flod Mayweather Jr. I could not believe this **** so i searched on google only to find more **** about how a little blonde girl who is their MMA champion would take down floyd and choke him.

By the time this little girl took one step forward to shoot and take floyd down. Her pretty face would have been immediately caved in by a 8 hit combo. Also compared to floyd, she will be moving in slow motion.

Those fools on MMA reddit and Sherdog etc dont realise how ****ing strong a boxer like floyd is. Even if Floyd allowed her to take him down, he would easily physically dominate her on the floor and throw her off himself and get back up immediately before she could even attempt anything meaningful.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
          What a disgrace. Now these mmgay boys will keep going on about how boxing<<< mma. Mayorga loses all respect from me.
          Yea but these MMA guys only fight old has been's lets see an old MMA has been fight a Prime boxer the same would happen Old MMA guy gets knock out

Comment

Originally posted by Kid-Chocolate View Post
            This happened after an MMA analyst called Joe Rogan said that a college wrestler would destroy Flod Mayweather Jr. I could not believe this **** so i searched on google only to find more **** about how a little blonde girl who is their MMA champion would take down floyd and choke him.

By the time this little girl took one step forward to shoot and take floyd down. Her pretty face would have been immediately caved in by a 8 hit combo. Also compared to floyd, she will be moving in slow motion.

Those fools on MMA reddit and Sherdog etc dont realise how ****ing strong a boxer like floyd is. Even if Floyd allowed her to take him down, he would easily physically dominate her on the floor and throw her off himself and get back up immediately before she could even attempt anything meaningful.
            Floyd would Pot shot her and KO her. Floyd actually has pop cause he has wobbled Mosley , Delahoya and Guerrero but fails to go for the Ko Becuase he doesn't have confidence in his chin

Comment

well for a boxer who has only fought two times in this mmgay sport he looked... well.... like any typica mmgay fighter fighting in ufc.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                Floyd would Pot shot her and KO her. Floyd actually has pop cause he has wobbled Mosley , Delahoya and Guerrero but fails to go for the Ko Becuase he doesn't have confidence in his chin
                Not to mention he has the experience in beating women

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
                  It's MMA not mmgay! and it stands for Man on Man Action.
                  So boxing is man on b1tch action then?

Comment

You should have seen many MMA threads saying that some MMA ***** called Ronda Rousey would beat Floyd Mayweather Jr. When in reality floyd would destroy her with a single jab.Thank god the sport of MMGay is insignificant over here in Europe, their fans and presenters are parasites.
                    My money's on the left jab...in an armbar in 60 seconds.

Comment

Why dont thise MMA fights not try fighting a boxer at the boxers game ?

A 10 years past prime boxer that have spend his intire carrer boxing now fighting In MMA issent exactly a good way to gauge boxers vs MMA fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X