Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many buys did the Pac-Mosley PPV get?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    It was an event carried by Showtime,
    Yes, I know. That's why I'm curious about the exact numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      If you can find the annual report then
      Look, whenever someone finds it, I'll be more than happy to read it. I just can't go on guesses from you or anyone else's part.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
        Look, whenever someone finds it, I'll be more than happy to read it. I just can't go on guesses from you or anyone else's part.
        Find you idiot,,, Just google CBS annual report for either 2011 or 2012,, Its in there... Go and read it and report back....

Comment

Find you idiot,,, Just google CBS annual report for either 2011 or 2012,, Its in there... Go and read it and report back....
          Find you idiot? Si, siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Wtf. You must be drunk. Fat ass, lmao.

Comment

Pac and Shane probably did somewhere around a million I'm guessing. Maybe a little more, but I doubt it. I don't trust anything Arum puts out anymore. It's all BS, and Dan Rafael's only source on the Pac/Shane numbers is Bob himself I believe.

It's a shame HBO and Showtime aren't more transparent about the real sales.

Showtime and HBO don't want each other to look better and neither does Golden Boy and Top Rank, so they all BS.

I do believe all of Floyd's numbers up until this Guererro fight. Something seems a bit off and fishy about those numbers and Pac's last 4-5 fights seem fishy in terms or the PPV numbers that were quoted afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post
              Pac and Shane probably did somewhere around a million I'm guessing. Maybe a little more, but I doubt it. I don't trust anything Arum puts out anymore. It's all BS, and Dan Rafael's only source on the Pac/Shane numbers is Bob himself I believe.

Showtime and HBO don't want each other to look better and neither does Golden Boy and Top Rank, so they all BS.

I do believe all of Floyd's numbers up until this Guererro fight. Something seems a bit off and fishy about those numbers and Pac's last 4-5 fights seem fishy in terms or the PPV numbers that were quoted afterwards.
              Exactly. We know that there are existing numbers out there. Fact. Some come out, and others...well, Adam can find those numbers for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimboinbigd View Post

By SEC regulations they have to release them in annual reports and quarterly 10-k's.... Its out there,,, Im actually going to look it up since nobody seems to be able to comprehend what im talking about.... Most likely it will be in just dollar amounts and not actual ppv buys,, but im pretty sure it will breakdown revenue from HD buys and normal Buys,, and then do some simple math and you will get the total buys,,, BAckasswards but its the only way...
                Never trust a promoter or executive,,,,

Comment

By SEC regulations they have to release them in annual reports and quarterly 10-k's.... Its out there,,, Im actually going to look it up since nobody seems to be able to comprehend what im talking about.... Most likely it will be in just dollar amounts and not actual ppv buys,, but im pretty sure it will breakdown revenue from HD buys and normal Buys,, and then do some simple math and you will get the total buys,,, BAckasswards but its the only way...
                  Never trust a promoter or executive,,,,
                  Look, you just had a couple of brewskis. Don't worry about it. Do it another time, lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Yes, I know. That's why I'm curious about the exact numbers.
                    So? The obvious thing to do is ask Showtime. You don't want it to come from Arum's mouth, ask Showtime. Or use Google. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                      So? The obvious thing to do is ask Showtime. You don't want it to come from Arum's mouth, ask Showtime. Or use Google. Stop embarrassing yourselves.
                      What the **** are you going on about? Why are you so mad? I just asked a simple question.

If you can't discuss it calmly without blowing your top then just stay off the thread. WTF? No one's forcing you to read it or post on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X